+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is She Still Attracted To Me?

Is She Still Attracted To Me?

My name is Jonathan I am 22 years old and i have been with my 19 year old girlfriend since new years 2009. She got pregnant around march or april last year and now we have a 7 month old daughter. we get along great, we live together with her family and have alot of help with the baby and are not under a lot of stress. Ever since my girlfriend found out she was pregnant over a year ago we have only had sex 3 or 4 times, she has gone down on me 3 or 4 times, she has given me a hand job maybe once a month if that, and we dry hump once every 2 weeks or so. I finger her and go down on her more times than i can keep track of and she makes it clear that she loves it. I am really good to her and a really sensitive guy and a good dad and i know she loves these things about me or so i think and she does get in the mood for stuff by how much i end up giving her oral so i know she likes being sexual. but she only touches me for as long as it takes for me to do stuff to her and then she stops. I only last a few minutes if that when we do things the 1st time but if i get 1 off i last alot longer the second time and she has told me she dosent mind that i dont last long because i always give her oral and make sure she orgasms. it just seems like she wants to touch me and be sexual with me as little as possible just to keep me interested enough to keep giving to her. she is not mean or anything in any other aspect she is a very nice funny sweet girl. i dont know why she dosent want me and or what to do because i cant keep this up. it is causing me to be so depressed and hate myself. i dont know what i can do to fix this and i know i cant talk to her about it i know her well enough that if i say anything then just to make me stop thinking shes sexually selfish all sexuall stuff would stop and i wouldnt even get a little physical attention. Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong from personal experience and give me some advice on what to do. I want to be with her forever and she feels the same for me and we want to have a happy family but i cannot think of spending the rest of my life jacking off. its destroying my self esteem and making me feel unloved, and leaves me unsatisfied. Im hoping this is just a post pregnancy phase but its been 7 months since she had the baby and everythings back to normal except the fact that she has nothing to do with my penis. I almost forgot to mention we had 1 small fight where i was going to move back home because her mom is a bitch and she does agree but would still rather stay at her home than at mine. anyway during this fight she told me how much she needs me to help with the baby and dosent want to have the baby leave her to come stay with me without her and pretty much gave reasons that she needed and wanted me to help her with everything and be support for her but never mentioned needing me because of love. I cant get this out of my head these days thinking she is nice to me and still kinda cares for me because im good to her and the baby and i am a big help to her and sexually please her and she doesnt have to give me anything in return and she dosent. any advice?

P.S. sorry the post was super long im just desperate.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmmm, do you mean new years 08?...and if she got pregnant in march/april time, that wouldnt make baby 7 months....?

Maybe she isnt feeling that confident with herself physically after having a baby...It can also take a while for women to get their sex drive back- 7 months isnt all that long really.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

New years a year and 4 months ago. The baby was premature. She is confident she weighs 96lbs 2 lbs less than befor she got pregnant and we do sexual stuff all the time shat she starts. she dosent act shy with her body she just dosent want seem to like mine.