+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell she is attracted to you?

How to tell she is attracted to you?

My girlfriend and I just broke up to see new people after being together for 4 years ans 1 month. Anyways, I have not dated anyone since my 4 years.

What are the signs to know that a girl is attracted to you (whether in university, club, restaurant, etc)?

Mike

When she tells you she is.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Follow your instincts. If you ask for their number, and then set up a date... then I'm pretty sure things are going good. Don't worry about whether or not they are attracted to you. You'll find out when you ask them... Fortune favors the brave.

hey come on,a normal girl would never tell a man "hey im here! interested in you!"

if she smiles and you have few things in common which are brought up while talking then go for it.

Well i dont know usually its if a girl asks you for stuff or just talks to you alot.
    Last edited by wwefan300; 15-04-05 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Wrong post

Quote Originally Posted by j_miguel_y
    My girlfriend and I just broke up to see new people after being together for 4 years ans 1 month. Anyways, I have not dated anyone since my 4 years.

What are the signs to know that a girl is attracted to you (whether in university, club, restaurant, etc)?

Mike
    If you look like me, then shes attracted to you

LOL. Sometimes you just have to pretend they are attracted to ya. Women are very different than men at showing interest, usually they show little to no interest initially. Us men normally have to make the moves of interest thus that is why we have to feel they are attracted to us. Kind of like putting yourself in a trance of "every female desires you, and they are all in line" you just have to pick which ones you want. Which is much more satisfying then waiting to see signs of interest from those few women that aren't repressive.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    If you look like me, then shes attracted to you

LOL. Sometimes you just have to pretend they are attracted to ya. Women are very different than men at showing interest, usually they show little to no interest initially. Us men normally have to make the moves of interest thus that is why we have to feel they are attracted to us. Kind of like putting yourself in a trance of "every female desires you, and they are all in line" you just have to pick which ones you want. Which is much more satisfying then waiting to see signs of interest from those few women that aren't repressive.
    Wise man speak. This is also a good way of gaining confidence.

But there is a thin line between confidence and arrogance. Don't confuse the two. Keep the attitude that woman are in line as to help your ego, but, don't take that literally. Treat each woman with the proper respect that they deserve. They aren't sluts, you know.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by MaRTiaL RaGe
    Treat each woman with the proper respect that they deserve. They aren't sluts, you know.
    Some are...