+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ''I'll call u back'' yea right.....

''I'll call u back'' yea right.....

the guy I have crush on hasnt called me in 2 days.. should I worry...

here's the story:
    he's been calling me and texting me alot, and we've talked for the past 2 wks alot over the phone, and in every conversation he said he wanted to see me and I played hard to get, but we tried to see eachother twice last week but our schedules wouldnt alow it...
    He called me sunday again but I missed his call..
    So
    I texted him monday and finally admitted I wanted to see him and that he should call me and he texted me that he would with a cute smily face .. and 2 days later he still didnt call.. should I worry now?

what should I do, I really want to see him and talk to him, but dont want to seem desperate...

I don't think you'll seem desperate. I mean, you've waited 2 days already. Guys enjoy the hunt but you can't keep playing hard to get or he'll eventually give up. It's time to start putting in a little effort and making him feel special. Just text casually and ask if he's doing anything on the weekend or something.

Don't forget, he has a life. It's possible he's just been busy or he's run out of credit. There are LOADS of reasons that could explain why he hasn't replied!

Maybe he thinks you were messing him around and because of this 'playing hard to get' you resorted too.
    He may find it odd that you seem to have went from showing hardly any interest, to suddenly wanting to see him.
    He might think you are 'playing' him, so now he's being cautious.

Or maybe he just didn't have enough interest in you and to want to keep pursuing you.

I bet he is just waiting to see if you call again to show you genuinely want to meet him. You have been shunning his approaches each time he's tried, and he is probably sick of putting himself out there! I guarantee if you follow him up again he'll organise something with you! Don't keep the game up for too long as the game can get sour pretty quick sometimes!