+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Buying expensive gift

Buying expensive gift

Just brought this women who his leaving us a £75 pound perfume bottle to a different department in same buliding. Told her that i really like her alot and so has she a couple of month ago but nothing happens because both married. How do you think she would feel when she receives it. We were going to go to a expensive french resturant which i told her aftrewards i did not feel right taking her because both married.

If you don't feel right about taking her out for dinner because you are both married, why did you deem it okay to buy her an expensive gift? You are treading dangerous territory mate. You both like each other but is this attraction worth sacrificing your marriages for? What is missing in your marriage that your eye has wandered - address this first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally, I do not care to receive expensive gifts from a man I am not having sex with. Along with the gift comes a certain feeling of obligation.

On a more practical note, how do you think she will explain an expensive gift from a male coworker to her husband?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Why are you continuing things with this woman? I remember you. You're the dick who wouldn't take this lady to an expensive restaurant that she wanted to go to in first place. THEN you revealed that you're both married. You're still a chump no matter how much money you spend on her.

Yeah I agree with Vashti *shock horror*....lol.

I wouldn't accept your gift either.