my boyfriend and i adore the story of how we came to be, but we are lame aha. the first time we met, we werent even suppose to meet. at the time i was dating this guy, and that night we were suppose to go to a hockey game together, but he ended up having to work late. so i went to hang out with one of my good friends, her boyfriend, and a few other people. we ended up watching a movie, and halfway through it, this loud guy walks in making a ruckus,( im not a very friendly person) and i learned his name was jarod. so i thought he was weird. so after that, one of our friends mentioned modern warfare 2, and i was like "oh! i have that for xbox, we should play sometime" so we exchanged gamertags. so about a month goes by, and my boyfriend at the time went on a cruise, and when he came home he ended up breaking up with me. and then it was around that time that my friend asked me to play mw2 with him, and jarod ended up playing also. so we got to talking, and discovered similar musical interests, and we all made plans to go bowling. so after bowling (i won, just throwing that out there) i was talking to one of my friends about him, and she knew him because they work together, and she told me i was just his type. and i never really had any interest in him, but the i creeped his facebook and thought hey, hes cute. so i asked her to talk to him for me, and she did, and he ended up iming me, but then gave me his number to text him because he had to go to work. ever since that night, we text nonstop. he asked me to be his girlfriend by baking cupcakes, (i have an unnatural love for cupcakes) and across each one he wrote a letter to spell out "girlfriend?" and he honestly is just the sweetest boy i have ever been with. we havent had one disagreement, we see each other everyday, and were both just so happy, even our friends can see it. it honestly just feels like everything worked out perfectly.