Basically im so cinfused i dont know what to do or think, Ive been in a relationship 6 months now, the first 5 were fine but suddenly out of the blue she tells me she still loves me, but isn't sure if she wants to be with me at all now and is bored, not wanting to see me etc. I saw the signs about a week ago..small things..not kissing as much, hugging, un interested convo's and even not talking to her sister about me (about how happy she is) anymore, so i asked if she was bored and she said no..when she atually was.

I know the honeymoon perioud ends and i was ready for it, but she says she doesnt know why it feels this 'drastic of a change'. apparently she gets like this in relationships though, all bored after the initial fun just met months are up. she has A level exams in just over a month so theres heavy school work and revision to be done, which is fine. she told me she needs space to work out what she wants, so were going to wait untill after the exams are over then try to re-kindle the spark so to say. i asked if thats what she really wanted and she said yes. If we love eachother as much as we say then i see theres no problem in doing that..if anything it would be easy to. So i gave her space, laid off texts and calls etc and she said she really really misses me, but is still confused as to what she wants....i just dont see how that works? we both love eachother, both miss eachother etc...argh

I've put it down in my head as bad timing (for the honeymoon period to end) and A level stress making her think differently about other things...like us etc

because of the 'wait and se' period and exams i cant start trying now, or even help, so im in a horrible situation of wating just over a month to see if she even wants me anymore.

Theres probebly tonnes i've missed out but any help would be much apreciated! pleaaaaaaaaaaase