+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crisis

Crisis

Hey

Am in a terrible trouble. Almost 6 months back i proposed a girl with whom i was involved in a deep friendship in my same workspace. The difference was that she is 3 years elder to me, and also she is a mba grad where as am a engineering grad. The definition of our friendship was undefinable. i used share gifts which included lots of books as we both were interested into. Then came december and i finally decided to propose her, as i had started to sense some intense feelings for her, which till 2day i hold the same. After my proposal, she rejected saying she was not interested nd said that she had no emotions for anyone. I spoke to her friends abt that to which they also said the same thing as she had no emotions for anyone, and told me to move on.

I again called her in december and this time to my satisfaction she told me that she wanted some time to think as she was in shock after my sudden proposal to her.

During this period she used to mail me which used to contain friendship mails. All those which stopped in jan. I called her feb 14 once again, and this time she said that she didnt have any emotions for anyone and told me that she had deleted my contact no from my cell and told me to never call her again. I was really hurt. Is there anything like miracle happen???

i cannot live with her. Everyone around me says to move on nd all those abt the existence of other fishes in other pond, i feel all those statements scrap. Please can anyone help me?? i dont want to lose her.

Keep on trying. May be she was too hurt in the past, thats why she doesnt wanan give you a try. Be sweet,loving and tell her the way u feel towards her, and make it clear that you wont hurt her, and you never wanna hurt her, because you have good intentions. She needs to feel safe, in order to give you something back.
    Good luck It sounds like she likes you