+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can it get any worse for me?

Can it get any worse for me?

It's a long story but I'll try and shorten it down. Basically, I was dating this girl who I thought was absolutely perfect for me. We were dating for about a month or two, no problems in the relationship at all. Out of the blue, she dumps me for the reason "I'm not ready for a boyfriend after all that has happened". I was pretty devastated and confused about this, but I respected her decision. A week later, I find out she likes my best friend who I have known since pre-school. I confronted her about this and she told me that she "wasn't going to go out with either of us if it was going to hurt someone". A few days after that, I find out she is going out with him. Again, a lot of confusion for me. I decided to just step down because I knew there was nothing I could do about it. Another week after that, she dumped him and told me the reason was that "it was a stupid decision and that she shouldn't have done it and that he was an asshole to her and was moving to fast" etc. etc. At this point, I didn't really care what she did with him. We started talking and flirting with each other again and my feelings had started to come back again. That was about 2 weeks ago. Last night she told me that she had been sneaking around my him behind my back and that she wanted to stop. AGAIN, confusion for me. I was under the impression that she didn't like him anymore and was into me again, because she told me so. She likes both of us and thinks that she can have both of us.

I seriously don't know what to do or think anymore. All I'm asking is for some opinions on the situation and what I should be doing. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jamie.

Let her know that she can't have both of you.... And if the end result is her choosing him, so be it... If I were you i'd rather have her choose the other guy than to choose whichever one is more convenient for the given moment
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

She likes both of you and thinks that she can have both of you. Yet, you seriously don't know what to do or think anymore. Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    She likes both of you and thinks that she can have both of you. Yet, you seriously don't know what to do or think anymore. Seriously?
    I guess I'm in denial

bah is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Bros before hoes

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bah View Post
    Bros before hoes

LOL
    Thats what I thought too :\

Leave now, and take your buddy with you since she's playing him as well. She needs to see that playing both parties means losing twice.
    Last edited by sehvral; 13-05-10 at 02:16 AM. Reason: typo

DROP THIS DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE GIRL LIKE A BAD HABIT. First off, reconcile with your friend if you havent. Never let a friendship dissolve because of some girl/guy....They come and go. Pre-school is a long time ago and this little girl hasnt been around but a few months. You tell me where your investment got a better return. Next, start hanging out with your friend. Completely dismiss this little scuff of an issue. This is two-fold. A) it will bring back a friendship, B) it will drive this girl nuts and if you both ignore her, she will disappear. She doesnt respect you or your friend and the old saying goes, what goes around, comes around. Ditch this girl and find a girl who respects you.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Classic, wants it all. Tell her she ain't gonna get it and start with NO CONTACT.

And to answer your question, yes it could get worse... You could propose to the girl, not have her say yes or no but STILL take the ring and wear it around... and tell you she loves you while telling the other guy she loves him too. Sounds crazy? Yeah, it happened to me... So honestly, it may be difficult for you right now at this moment, but trust me, your not is as deep as you could be. Get out and don't look back.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

You already know the answer. You know she's no prize. Spare yourself the heartache and steer clear.
    Or you and your buddy can team up and really teach her a lesson. Nothing sexual ok? I'm talking about mind games.

I would drop her and I'd also drop the buddy. He can't be 'that' much of a friend and if he will choose to go behind your back with your ex.

Who needs enemies with friends like him?

Let them have each other I say.

Dear Dear that might be your birth date and time gender problem... too bad I cannot display my email