+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Saw some pics -my BF with another girl

Saw some pics -my BF with another girl

Need some advise her. we started our relationship formally last year...around early nov. But last Oct we're already dating. Today, I saw some pics .....him with a different girl & it was taken last November too. My bf gave me his username & password. They were a bit drunk at that time and seems like they're kinda sweet....I felt too jealous....because theyve been going out twice already since I found 2 different pictures on a different venue. Im so madly jealous right now and quite mad of him...but still i love him.....

so these pictures were taken in November before you started dating...

What's the problem, what's the question?

He knew someone before you? I don't see any problems here at all, except maybe you needing to accept that we've all had prior relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by cinderellators View Post
    Need some advise her. we started our relationship formally last year...around early nov. But last Oct we're already dating. Today, I saw some pics .....him with a different girl & it was taken last November too. My bf gave me his username & password. They were a bit drunk at that time and seems like they're kinda sweet....I felt too jealous....because theyve been going out twice already since I found 2 different pictures on a different venue. Im so madly jealous right now and quite mad of him...but still i love him.....
    When exactly were they taken? Before or after you became official? Not when you first went out, but when you were officially "exclusive". Exact dates would be helpful.

Have you confirmed that she was a date and not just a friend he was hanging out with?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ANything before you're exclusive doesn't count. And "dating" isn't exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    ANything before you're exclusive doesn't count. And "dating" isn't exclusive.
    So true. There is no commitment in dating. I find it funny when people say "My BF cheated on me". That makes no sense because you can only cheat on someone you are committed to...
    Until there is a ring and a date, every boy and girl is fair game.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    So true. There is no commitment in dating. I find it funny when people say "My BF cheated on me". That makes no sense because you can only cheat on someone you are committed to...
    WTF? A ring? Maybe in your life. I want my bf to be faithful to me, sorry but in my world ,I want to be sure that my bf will not bring me some shit from other bitch. What a guy,what a guy...

PS.Sorry I need to add, you're dumb, I already saw your dumb advices before ,I can't stay without saying nothing right now... What a guy...
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 13-05-10 at 05:50 AM.
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Load of shit. Commitment does NOT require a ring a date.

^^Yeah I agree. I've been in committed relationships and without wearing a ring and as far as I was concerned, neither party was 'up for grabs' or free to screw around elsewhere. I expect faitfulness and if he's in a relationship with me and screwing around without a ring, he would screw around after a ring IMO.

Well if you go looking for trouble, you usually find it. If this is the only thing as far as other girls though since you have started to seriously date him then I woudln't read into it too far. We all have our pasts. If she were calling/texting day and night or he was giving you reasons to feel that something was going on with her that would be another story.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Thanks for the response guys!

We talked ...and he explained that its just a flirty actions...but thats it...nothing more than that...I asked him a couple of questions if they're still chatting or seeing each other...He said that after the month of November..they are not seeing each other anymore....

He promise me..not to do it again....if ever he'll do it again..definitely it will be the end for us...hehe...I cant trust someone like this...if it will happen again...