+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Operation "Get Some"

Operation "Get Some"

I'm sick and tired of it. I think I've waited long enough, ESPECIALLY for someone who DOESN'T want to be a virgin until he's married so I'm going out now and attempting to get laid. I bought my first package of condoms today, got one in the pocket, am gonna go get drunk and see what happens.

And I'm going to continue to do so until I, well, complete my mission.

Wish me luck all.

Rod Steele

In a nutshell because im tired and its late, my damn buckeyes lost to northwestern in a frickin OT match. *sigh..*

Anyhoo

1. Dress appropertly(sp) but comfortably.(Im sure sp again, im tired lol)
    2. Go to a bar/club
    3. Search the area (haha)
    4. Be cool, confident (key!)
    5. Conversation starter (another key)
    6. Once you get the convo started, keep it interesting. Be yourself, but add some flair in the mix.
    7. Dance, have fun with her
    8. I'm sure after a few drinks, somethings bound to happen.
    9. Enjoy

Like i said, im tired and this list prob. suck and is missing key things lol. Alright im shutting up now.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Nothing tonight. Unfortunately I have the bad luck of getting out of work late (when all the good girls are already taken or have already left with some guy) and also I left before your helpful list came out. I guess I'll have to try for a Thursday or something when I don't have work that night and can put some of your ideas to use. GOD I'M ****IN' SMASHED!!!! Just cause I didn't "get none" doesn't mean I didn't use this opportunity to drink my ass off.

Haven't been drunk in a VERY long time. And I miss it. (you have NO idea how many times I've had to hit the 'backspace' key to make this small post seem coherent and get rid of most spelling errors!!!)

Rod Steele

Yo Rod,

Couple hints for when you're on the prowl:
    go out to have fun! If you ain't digging yourself, no one else will, so be there to have fun and be open to something wild happening, don't seem intent on getting laid, it makes women put up their bitch shield. Whenever I want to get laid, I hit up a place I like (not always a club, can be a beach party, block party, friends party, own party, etc. etc. etc.) and I just have a fun time with a couple of my homies. Usually, just the vibe we give off gets chicks to come chase us, try to get us to dance with them, and get them drinks, though they usually get us drinks. I'm fairly indiscriminate who I dance with, there is no "you're not hot enough, you're not sexy enough" etc. etc (tho I'm extremely pick as to who I xchange #s or ****). And I just keep it low key. Usually I'll flirt with the girls, be friendly, but at the same time be busy and around and about, they gotta chase me. If I'm having a slow night, meaning: there's not enough women chasing us, there's not enough babes chasing us, or its a sausage fest and I gotta work for the hot girls, I'll usually drop by their tables, have a fun convo with them, keep it quick & short and go back to dancing without saying bye, half the time I snatch one of the girls, the other half I just leave, my main goal is to get them interested. In a couple hours I'll usually have 3 or 4 picks to choose from and by the end of the night I'll take a chick to an afterparty or my crib, or I'll #close her and maybe make out a little.

Key Advice: Don't give a girl validation of whether you're attracted or not, it ruins their interest. I've found that the easiest way to **** this up is by picking your #1 girl too soon or falling for her games, when you do that, you get this whole negative spiral where you're pissed your game ain't working, which means you have less fun, which means you're attracting fewer girls. How do you avoid ****ing things up, be out there to have fun with your homies, women take 2nd place, you're running game on them, but being there with your boys is fun enough. Remember, if you're not chasing the girl, then she can't play her games since all her games depend on getting you to chase her or be jealous. You'll get better at spotting games as you have fun.

Good luck homeboy

Thanks MVP. I'll trust you on those. A little harder when my friends aren't around and it's just ME out there. But I'll do my best.

On a sidenote, my friend invited me to a comedy club on Wednesday. There'll be five ladies present. ALL single. But I'll make sure to keep it fun and not aim to 'get' one of them. I'll just be havin' fun (and I don't think there's a much better place for fun than a comedy club). Thanks bro, and I'll be droppin' weekly notices about how things are going.

Rod Steele

Gooood luck Rod Steele. It's gonna be great. Rawr.

OMFG ROD! Wahoo...well buddy, my only advice is to bring the protection, especially if youre gonna be waxed in the process! Uh, ok one more thing, try to be a little sober BEFORE choosing your mate. Dont want too many regrets in the am!

Have fun at the comedy club, those are great places! Goodluck my friend!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Just let us know what you've found that works.

good luck!

Rod..
    ITS ABOUT ****ING TIME!

Go get'um boy! So .. you know .. be yourself... smell good.. and make it a point to be sauve. Good luck!

~ Jane
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

This should be interesting! I'm looking forward to the progress notes on this one

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

There's no need to pressure yourself about getting laid. Time can only tell but don't be too hard on yourself. Relax. Have fun and enjoy meeting people. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    This should be interesting! I'm looking forward to the progress notes on this one
    As well as I. I sure as hell know I'll need them.