+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your worst fears?

Your worst fears?

What are ya'lls biggest fears in life? Do you have any, what are they?

Mine would be if I were to lose Kyle before my time was up. I dont think and Im sure I couldnt cope with such a loss. Its not something I think about often, but now and again there comes a story from somewhere that touches my heart, and I think omg, I wouldnt want to be in their shoes. The heartbreak and suffering a parent goes through when losing a child. Whether it to be a car accident or whatever, I couldnt bare it. THAT is my biggest fear.

Do you guys have any?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Yes, im shit scared of boats...well technically not the boats but the deep water which is underneath them.....and small spaces, especially if they are underground.
    - Claire -

Im afraid of heights, but my real fear is being alone... and here I am, sat by a library computer hundreds of miles away from home and all that goes with it

Death. Once word can describe it all. I want to die early. I want to be that old lady that lies in her bed as she passes on with her family being with her. We can't choose our time, but I can always wish.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

i have two great fears
    1. lossing christopher like you said i dont know what i would do and i dont know how people who have lost a child can go on w/ there lives. mine would feel empty for ever. and i knowit sounds horrible to say but i wouldnt want to be here w/out him.
    2. car accidents scare me!!!!!

Biggest fears?

1) Turning into my dad. I don't like him. At all. (some of you have seen the posts). And I don't agree with a LOT of the things he did as a father while raising me. My worst fear is that I'd be raising a kid, say/do something, then realize that that is the exact thing my father would have done to me.

2) Gettin' fat. Wierd I know, but most of you know that I'm a VERY active person. I mountain bike, I snowboard, I swim laps, I run miles, I lift weights, I rock-climb (in a gym still!), I've sky-dived (and plan to do so again when I get the $$$), I play just about EVERY sport out there and have become pretty decent at most of them. And I swear that if for some reason I ended up becoming so large that I could no longer do these things with the ease and facility that I do now, I'd really rather die. Life to me isn't worth living if I can't DO anything, if I get out of breath walking to my car, if my 'walk' turns into a 'waddle', etc. etc.
    -(BTW, that's also the reason I could never date a completely oout of shape chick. Slightly heavy or chubby I'd have no problem with, but someone who couldn't live an active life like I do just wouldn't make me happy)

Rod Steele

Fading away. Call me feudal, but my memory when I've passed is very important to me. The last thing I want to do is go through this life and not accomplish anything miraculous.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    biggest fear?? spiders.. i can't stand spiders..

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

ohhhh i hate spiders they have those yucky ones her in florida that bite you and then yu have this big hole huge hole where they bit what are they called???? help

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ive got a pet trianchula..or how ever the hell u spell it!!

im gunna come and give u a visit...

*evil laugh*
    - Claire -

iguannas are cool like them. i had a pet iguana once for a while. he was huge and he like to look in the mirror was potty trained and loved to sleep next to me. i used to have a house full of lizards lepord gekos, bearded dragons, lil sankes ogg i didnt like those. i had emerald tree boas i hated them too.
    i had all kinds of tortioses sulcada goffers and i had big sulcadas in my back yard i love tortioses!!!!!!

yeaaaaaa! tortioses!!

u cant ever be scared of one of them..untill it bites you and they bloody hurt!!
    - Claire -

ok~snakes. I hate snakes, of ANY kind. Shoot I cant remember those spiders that leave wholes, but had a pt who had gotten bitten, damn near lost half of his face, it was sick. I fear snakes.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

black widow??....no they are the really poisionous ones..
    - Claire -

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    snakes... have you ever felt their skins?? it's really really dry. feels weird.

oh in okinawa.. they have these snakes called "habu". damn those things are poisonous and sometimes can be fatal. well there was a museum about these snakes and they showed pictures of people that have been biten by these snakes. damn the opens sores that they had would make you sick. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast