Good Afternoon,

I have been with my girlfriend for almost two years now. To the way we met up to today we had been very unique couple that does things a little different, at least from my point of view. We were a “perfect couple” until 5 months ago, where she wanted to break up due various reasons. And it took us two weeks of talking and crying (of both parties) to come to an understanding.

After things were great again and none of us had any problems or any doubts. However in the last two months I been much stressed with school being my last year in college and such that I pretty much did not give any attention at all. I canceled many plans that involved her family, friends and even herself. All so I could get some free time to relax, enjoy myself and not being bothered by anyone (in a way to be selfish).

Last Friday she came to my graduation, we celebrated and had a little talk. Since we don’t usually hide things from each other she came to me and told how she was feeling. She told me that things were weird in the last two months. We didn’t have much sex, hang out much or ever talked. She explained to me that she wasn’t feeling the same about me anymore due the fact of me not being there. She also explained that she is not very excited for me being done with school, and assumes that things will go exactly the same way as the last two months.

Now I don’t know what to do, yes I plan to spend time with her and make up for the lost time, but she doesn’t seem to care enough. In addition she got a new job, transferred to a new school and got a new place to live. And I feel I am the only thing from her past life and the way things are looking I might be part of her last life.

Any advices?

PS: I know that its my fault.