+ Follow This Topic

Thread: looking for some advice

looking for some advice

This girl n I have been texting n that for the past 3 n a half months..we fell in love with each other instantly...We started texting when I texted her husband about work..he ignored my text n she texted me back n was interested..then about a couple weeks later she texted me from her cell n we texted everyday since..constantly n got to know each other....I was there for her throughout her divorce n she said she wanted to be single for a couple months after her divorce. i can understand it..she got divorced in early april....i noticed we were drifting apart alittle bit.....about a week ago i figured out she was dating one of her friends behind my back since a week after the divorce......they started hanging out n then r dating...she said the r pretty much dating i guess..she said that its just happened n that..Do you really lose all those feeling for someone just like that?????? I'm wondering if he a rebound guy????? I still love her n don't wanna give up on here or "us"....I'm just looking for some advice!!!!

Sounds like there was never actually anything going on between you two, other than a 'text' relationship....and that was likely happening and because she was bored and you were likely a distraction for her during her troubled marriage.

She was likely also texting this other guy she's now dating also.

Obviously she preferred him to you and decided to pursue more with him.....hence her distancing from you.

Whether he is a 'rebound guy' or not is irrelevant.....she still chose him over you it would seem.

As for your not wanting to give up on an 'us'.....there was never a 'you and her' to start with.

Her feelings for you, just didn't disappear like that and because she had no real feelings for you to start with......else why is she with him and not you?

You guys were never into any relationship. She was going through a divorce process and you happened to be there for her, someone to share emotions with when ever the need arises. You filled the role and she moved on when it was time. I don't know what the content of your text messages were like but i guess they were usual boy/girl gist. Why don't you just let her be and move on. If she is meant for you, she'll be back then it will be up to you to have her back or not.