+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why men don't romance women -

Why men don't romance women -

One of the most common things I ever hear is why don't men romance women anymore?

It's funny, before; I totally agreed to this comment but after years of experience and continuous research for my business and clientele - I have came to a conclusion.

Men stopped trying because women stopped as well.

If you look back historically; women use to go out of their way to seduce a man.
    From head to toe: outfits, make-up, accessories and let us not forget the secret hidden asset - the classy lingerie....

Now a days; most girls wear nice outfits but underneath it's your regular bra and underwear... what's soo exciting about this? this something you find everyday and expect it from every girl b/c every one is dong this. - no one is different these days!!?!!

If you are not convinced, let me flip the situation:

Would you ladies be turned on if a man wore just a regular t-shirt and jeans on a nice romantic evening? Would you appreciate it if he just wore one of his old boxers?

Absolutely not. I wouldn't! that's for sure! - I would be more turned on and excited to see a man that would go out of his way; wearing a nice suite, or blazer with a nice dress shirt and classy pants.

-- the point is; if you want to be romanced; in a relationship or not; you too have to put an effort. You have to think about all the details: from Point A were he sees you the first few seconds, till the last few seconds of being intimate with you.

-- and don't be afraid to do some traditional stuff "men" do - like getting roses when they have really went out of their way for you. I have done this a few times and you should see how i was pampered and romanced shortly after.

Tradition is great - lets keep them and find ways to use them in today's world.- lets be creative. Lets let love burn forever. let it be timeless.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Speak for yourself.

My panties/ bra are god damn goregous! Lingerie, got a 3 drawer dresser full of it. Role play alone takes up one full drawer, oh and this dresser is seperate from the one that holds ONLY bras and underwear.

You my friend are unlucky.

I am actually very lucky.
    I am engaged at age 25 (something you see less and less every year) to a gentleman who romances me every day

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So then why are you attempting to speak for everyone with this post?

I get romanced daily as well, but my husband has no use for lingerie. He prefers nudity and wanton behavior in the living room.
    Spammer Spanker

Because I am trying to reach out the most common thought and question that pops up into a woman's mind.
    I never understood before and why i lacked it. but now i do - hence why I am sharing this with you and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Speak for yourself.

My panties/ bra are god damn goregous! Lingerie, got a 3 drawer dresser full of it. Role play alone takes up one full drawer, oh and this dresser is seperate from the one that holds ONLY bras and underwear.

You my friend are unlucky.
    LOLs, I always chuckle at your posts....

I was kinda wondering the same...why does the OP assume that no woman here is being romanced, dresses up, etc, etc....?

Crikey, I think we all full well know how to keep our men interested and without being told how too....lols

Quote Originally Posted by utbuntouchable View Post
    Because I am trying to reach out the most common thought and question that pops up into a woman's mind.
    I never understood before and why i lacked it. but now i do - hence why I am sharing this with you and everyone else.
    No need too hon.

Something I never lacked.....I am a Mistress of Seduction, lmao

I'm glad to hear you have never had a problem.
    and I'm sure you are in a happy relationship(s).

Forums are here for people to give advice and to express one's thought - esply to some of those who like to have a few pointers.
    This was not to "attack" an individual" or attack women in general - it was a point I wanted to address but it seems as though some of you have taken this the wrong way and I sense the "ego" is whats supporting some of your statements.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's posts like this that annoy me. Why women this, why men that. I'd just rather you spoke for yourself.

and I sense the "ego" is whats supporting some of your statements.
    Not at all..

You made a post, that stated the 'obvious' and women would have to be pretty dumb and clueless in regard to guys, to not know these things you talk about.

As soon as I read it and without even seeing other replies I was thinking 'Oh no here we go again, another 'know it all' who thinks she has right, whereas we all have it wrong'....

It's like those posts that people send over, advising us how to get over a breakup and informing us that we will get over it one day. Obviously they think that they are only person to have ever gone through a breakup and to have got over it...

No offence, just these kind of posts where we have people tell us what to do, how to act, or advising us what someone with half a brain could work out...well I dunno, they are just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Not at all..
    I was thinking 'Oh no here we go again, another 'know it all' who thinks she has right, whereas we all have it wrong'....

No offence, just these kind of posts where we have people tell us what to do, how to act, or advising us what someone with half a brain could work out...well I dunno, they are just annoying.
    My intentions were never demanding but a point.
    and two; I never said I knew it "all" you just assumed it. - all i was trying to do was express my thoughts, and here you are preaching about how I am bashing other people - when it's you who is bashing my comments and me directly.

If there is something that I have made a mistake in, (or anyone else) instead of "attacking them" why dont you just "teach" them the right way.

That's the difference between you and I. I can accept your thoughts but you can.

Makes me think of you as one of those people who would serve me tea that has poison- to shut me up - vs. hearing me out.
    Last edited by utbuntouchable; 18-05-10 at 05:21 AM.

Makes me think of you as one of those people who would serve me tea that has poison- to shut me up - vs. hearing me out.
    Then she would steal your underwear and get herself some of that good romancing.
    Spammer Spanker

You know besides our differences - I do enjoy some of your feedback - as i find them very amusing and entertaining.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what's the point of this thread?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast