+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex-boyfriend starting problems..

ex-boyfriend starting problems..

over a year ago, my ex-boyfriend and i broke up. we were together for three and a half years, we broke up because he cheated on me and generally treated me like crap. we for the most part stayed on talking terms, not daily or anything, just when we were both bored. hes said hes wanted me back, but ive flat out told him i couldnt be with him again. since we broke up ive had a few other boyfriends. my boyfriend now is amazing, but my ex is starting drama on facebook. hes trying to make it seem as though ive been sleeping with him, which i havent even spent more than 2 minutes with him since we broke up. ive deleted him from my friends list, and hes been sending my boyfriend messages. how can i get him to stop this? i feel like my boyfriend isnt going to believe me much longer, which he does right now bc im generally a very honest person and im usually with him or texting him all the time. i cant understand why my ex wont back off though. any help would be appreciated.

If the trust is there, it doesn't matter what your ex boyfriend does. You spend more time with your boyfriend then you do any other person, so I don't think that is something to be concerned about. You know you love him, you are very open, how can your current boyfriend argue with that?

As for getting your boyfriend to stop, his patheticness has reached a new height. Why haven't you guys both blocked him yet? Keep blocking him until he stops. I hope you aren't still talking to him after all this. You should have more respect for yourself and cut out any bad negative influences in your life. Don't allow them to stick around.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.