+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why couldn't i of done things better?!

Why couldn't i of done things better?!

Hey its me again, most of you probably read my story....

Anyhow what i wanted to ask is why the hell was i so stupid?! Why did i plead for her back and act all jealous?!
    I feel ashamed of how i was and feel showing my ex my really weak side was a very bad move, i feel if i just said "ok" about our break up and stopped all contact then, i think she either would of come crawling back or i would of moved on a lot quicker.

So really this post is just to tell anyone who is going through a breakup where their partner has left them, to just give them space until you get over them!

I've been foolish in my times, but this really tops it off!!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself. You aren't the first person to have been in this situation and you sure as heck won't be the last. Most of us have been where you are and reacted in exact same way. It's natural to not want to lose what is precious to us and it's instinct to want to hang onto it.

But space is the best thing we can give someone, we have recently split with. Space gives them a chance to figure things out and also the opportunity to miss us.

Thanks for your reply, guess i am having a bad week atm

I just can't believe i let my ex play with my feelings and then when confronted her about it she shouts at me and says she hasnt even done so....Just hope maybe in a few months time she will feel bad for what she did to me.

Cos a month ago she was totally heartless

What's that saying? You don't know how strong you really are until being strong is the only option left? Don't bother hoping, she would've moved on...and so should you.

If you have the compulsive personality, and tend to get crazy jealous...even on imaginary things, you need to go see a psychiatrist.
    I am currently taking Prozac and it has made a world of difference. Also, try to sleep more, and you actually be happier.
    A lot of men's crazy behaviors are all from the mind..... if you can curb the mind, those behaviors cannot manifest.