+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bad relationship or paranoia

Bad relationship or paranoia

I just recently got out of a relationship that lasted for nearly 2 years. That being said there has always been a issue with me trusting her either do to my own paranoia (which none of my friends/exs said I had before now) or the fact that I'm in a bad relationship.

She openly stated that she use to be good at cheating and was never caught (to a guy she's admitted was attractive). She's hung on guys right in front of me when she's openly admitted that she finds them attractive. She lies about social encounters with other men (i know this for a fact).

The question that I'm trying to ask is do you think that I'm a complete paranoid BF or is what I'm feeling completely normal from the actions she's shown?

If it is paranoia then I'll seek professional help. But if it's just a bad relationship, i would like to have the piece of mind that I don't have mental issues.

mel2208 Guest
    I think it was just a really bad relationship!! When your GF was/is doing that kind of thing its enough to make anyone feel paranoid. I wouldnt say you had any mental health problems, just bad luck on picking the wrong girl... Just dont let one girl change your judgment of other girls you meet because that could be the start of problems. Trust me all girls dont behave like that!! good luck