+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?

Hey there,

I've posted up enough bull about my relationship but I have discovered something new by accident and it has got me thinking and worrying alot and would like a 2nd opinion.

MY gf and I have been having a lot of problems and as a result there are a lot of trust issues between us. 2 days ago she came down to visit me and she is still staying at my place and is leaving today. But on that day she came she recieved a text on her phone and as she read it she was standing infront of me as we were walking out our flat and i ended up catching a glimpse of it...it read:

"you up for some fun lol?"

at first i ignored it cos i do kind of trust her but then this morning alarm bells kind of started ringing. Basically i left my phone in my car so she let me use hers as an alarm clock this morning. as i woke up for work i dont have a clock so i turned her phone on to check the time. with the thought of that msg in my mind, I know it is deadly wrong of me, but i looked through her inbox and seen the following convo with that guy:
    Guy: "Hey"
    My gf: Hi lol
    Guy: you up for sum fun lol?
    My gf: "cant im down in preston"(which is where i stay)
    Guy: Oh so you back with your bf?
    Her: yeah lol
    Guy: Ok well you guys have fun then lol

and that was it. I know it was wrong but it got me a bit paranoid cos of the way it seems she is communicating with this guy. I shouldnt have checked through her phone and its the first time that ive done it but the reasons i have for doing it are:

- she constantly always looks through my phone, infront or behind me and she complains and gets in a mood when i dont let her check my phone cos she then claims im having an affair (which ive never done btw). then she looks through my contacts list for ages to see if i have added any new contacts
    - she always accuses me of cheating and i have heard that if someone is falsely accusing you then they could be doing the same. not sure about the rationale of this but i have thought about it.
    - things havent been going great for a long time and there have been a lot of false accusations flying around mainly on her part but some on my part too.

Anyway, do you guys think there is something going on and should I confront her about it and tell her i looked at her phone this morning and accuse her without having tangible evidence.?

Thanks,

Jag

DEFNATELY confront her about it.

shes your ggirlfriend you have al right too.

and she may be doing sneaky stuff if shes accusing you of such a thing.
    its true when they accuse you when you don't accuse them.

if its bothering you, you should say something sweets
    <3
    Ello Love

Obviously, you are not the only man with her number. Why didn't you confront her with this info and ask who he is? I think you have enough evidence to confront and especially when this is an exclusive relationship and some guy you don't even know is texting her and asking 'Are you up for fun...lol'.....

My impression is, is that this is some guy she is chatting with and I think there has been some 'sexual' talk exchanged between them, or she has already met this guy and had 'fun' with him. When a guy asks, 'Are you up for fun'...I've usually found it means, 'Are you up for dirty chat' or 'Are you up for no strings sex'. And something is giving this guy the impression, that your gf is up for fun and she is a 'good time' girl and he would have only formed this impression if she has either 1. Been chatting sexually to him OR 2. She has already met him and had fun...

What would concern me, is the fact she told him she couldn't and because she was in Preston....
    Does that mean she would have gone along to have 'fun' with him and if she hadn't been in Preston?

I wouldn't trust her, as far as I could throw her.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 21-05-10 at 09:55 PM.