+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does it mean..

does it mean..

if i love that someone whom im going after, until i have no ego no dignity, willing to place her in front of everything else, only wanting to treat her dearly, bring her happiness and showering her with love and care.

Does it mean i love meaninglessly?

It means you are a fool, unless your love is being reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahwaikor View Post
    if i love that someone whom im going after, until i have no ego no dignity, willing to place her in front of everything else, only wanting to treat her dearly, bring her happiness and showering her with love and care.

Does it mean i love meaninglessly?

It means you are not going to get your love. How are you going to support her if you cannot even support your own basic wants and needs?
    Don't expect anything.

If you love someone as much as you love yourself and care for them and put them and their interests first in everything you do then that shows you love truly.

And let's hope that person does the same for you.

But I think that perfect love is not humanly possible... but we can always try to be like that and get closer to that perfection

Life is not that simple. People are not monogamus in general anyway, all this so called love comes from hormones. There is brotherly love, but that is not sexual love. brotherly love between male and female can exist, but this is not a relationship. Fact is, people get bored pretty quickly and men and women are very different in terms of love. Subconciously women are not even seeking love. Men are seeking stability and ordinance in their lives.
    Don't expect anything.