+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me

Please help me

I already did a post about this but I seriously need help. I had been with this girl for about 9 months. It was the most special relationship I've ever had. For whatever reason, I treated her badly towards the end of it. Like pretty badly, I called her mean stuff for no reason. Picked on her religion, didn't tell her I loved her when she said she loved me (even though I did and still do). So she just stopped caring about me a month ago or so she acted, then shortly after she left me. We don’t talk EVER anymore, I IMed her the other day on AIM and said "hey how are you?" and she just logged off. I spent 5 hours on a letter for her and I emailed it to her and she didn't get it. I asked her if she did and she said no, so I asked her if I could give it to her and she said she would rather I not. Its been a month since she dumped me. I don’t know how to win her back. I don’t see how she could fall out of love with me. It was the kind of love between two people that is really strong I mean you guys probably have been there, the kind that you feel safe thinking about a future with. I know she felt the same way, I don’t understand how she could just fall out of love and stop caring COMPLETELY. I don’t know what to do I need her back and I don’t know what to do. It hurts worse each day, more then it did a month ago. Everyone says leave her alone, and give her some time, but ive given her lots of time. What do I do? I love her more then the world and the only thing I want in my life is a relationship with her. You can IM me on AIM if you want my screen name is: "Aint Found a Way". This is her profile on AIM:

TAKE THE HINT BELOW

wont give it up
    its not me you're waiting for
    stop waiting
    give it up give it up dont fall for the same things

It doesnt hurt me
    you wanna feel how it feels
    you wanna know?
    know that it doesnt hurt me
    you wanna hear about the deal im making

You get away from me. You get away from me.
    Collected my belongings and I left the jail.
    Well thanks for the time, I needed to think a spell.
    I had to think awhile

dude, i think you friends are right. you said and did some pretty harsh things to her. by her profile i would think its definately over. if it's not you've put it out there that you are sorry and want her back (b/c you damn well know she got your email.) so if she's willing to take you back give it some time and she'll find you. but for now i think it's best to just move on.

I agree, how can you ask how did she lost her feelings for you just like that!! well, it wasn't just like that dude!! you pretty much forced her not to love you anymore so let her go, or if you really care, give her some room like "aber" says. Read your own lines man, you sound so selfish, that whole message is about you, if she really really doesn't want you then let her go. You had your chance. We humans learn the hard way my friend, and we have to pay for what we do. Don't you try to make her feel Pitty for you either that will make things worse. As for your behavior... it seems you were possesed or something. Since we are all unknown here feel free to talk freely... is there something that you are not telling us? are you on drugs or something? you have not explained the reason for your actions, a "I don't know why" is never a valid answer you must know. Maybe you are too proud to tell?

*whincing in pain*........ ouch!

From your own description, it seems that towards the end you treated her like crap. And you're wondering why she wanted out? Just think about it for awhile and you'll find the answer to your own question. I know that wasn't the supportive anwser you were probably looking for, but really man, this was your fault.