Hello to all of you on this forum. It is my first time to make a post here. Trouble made me do it.
So the story goes like this: I started going in middle school before 3 years and in my class there was this girl (cliche, i know). We were talking occasionally, nothing serious. Hello for hello and few things about school, nothing private or anything. I liked her but we were not so close so i was just watching her from time to time thinking etc. Even for me it was nothing serious - i liked her, it wasnt a big love, something like regular school crush. When the 2nd grade came to an end we had to choose our field of science meaning that we will have to leave our class to become a part of other class. Both of us have chosen same field. It meant that we would again go in the same class. Before summer vacation, she asked me if she could sit with me when we change our class. I said that she could ofc. So it was. We were sitting together ever since. The thing is, i really fell for her. All that talking and sitting with her, all that contact made my feelings for her alot stronger. It has been over 6 months and i am really tired. I just dont have enough courage to tell her, yet i am very patient and i am hiding my feelings for too long and it is very hard if you sit near that person every day for about 5-6 hours talking etc. I really cant tell if she likes me but i dont think so. I think she merely considers me a friend or a pal. She has a boyfriend for about 10 days and she was talking to me about him, how she likes his attitude etc. Dont think i can compete with someone whos 3 years older than me, has car and such things, like her current BF, but thats not the point. I dont know what to do. I could go and do something stupid and find a reason to leave her and sit with some of my male friends, but we would still be in same class, and i dont think i would be solving anything like that. If i wait and see if she breaks up with her current BF and tell her how do i feel, i dont think she would understand that and i will be feeling more depressed. It is stalemate position as i see it and any advice is welcome. Thank you. (Sorry for grammer errors if there are some)