+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dazed, Confused, Help needed badly...

Lex is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Dazed, Confused, Help needed badly...

Hello there,

I just joined that cool forum, and seeking for advise. A couple of weeks ago, I met a girl in a working group. We had a dinner together after work, and once enjoyed a coffee meeting together.

She knows that I'm deeply interested in her, and she knows we have lots of common things and hobbies. She's well educated, classy, and hard headed girl at 27.

The problem is when I call her for a coffee, she always have an excuse to postpone. But at the same time, she teases. After too many rejections, I typed her an sms, and asked her if I did something rude. She replied no, how come you think like this, I just cant settle my schedule.. Being rejected is pissing me off very very much, but at the same time, I have really deep emotions for her..

What should I anticipate and do to have a relation with her? or, should I give up?

Thank you very much all..

Maybe she really IS busy? I do this all the time, and it doesn't mean I don't like hanging with the guy. I'm just busy!

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but if someone wants to date you, they make time. If she were really into you, she would find some time to see you. She is enjoying the attention, so she flirts and leads you on... find someone who appreciates you. There are lots of amazing women out there!

Users Country Flag
    thats what's confusing me.. I'm quite old for a high school love, more into the serious relationships.. I really wanna be with someone whom I love, and whom has so much common with me.. but at the same time, I dont wanna be a "toy" at that age.. that really confuses me..

Sometimes love doesn't have so much to do with having little things in common, even if it seems like its so great. As long as you have the fundamentals in common, everything else comes into place if you find the right person. Focus on finding someone who you have fun with, and who really really likes you. She's out there.

Users Country Flag
    "if someone wants to date you, they make time. If she were really into you, she would find some time to see you."

as a girl, do you agree with this?

I said, I'm gonna call you next week.. What shall I do?