+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you know when the time is right to sleep with a man?

How do you know when the time is right to sleep with a man?

Hey guys!

Ok- my last two relationships lastest 5 and 10 years. So, I have been out of the game for many, many years. I'm dating a guy that I really like alot. I"m not rushing into anything at all, but do want to know from a guy's point of view a few questions.

-When is really too soon to sleep with a guy?
    -When does a guy find a women "easy"?
    -Do guys respect a lady who waits it out for awhile?

LIke I mentioned, it's been awhile since I have been out there and want to not only respect myself, but make the right decision.

Thanks!!!!!

Dee

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you truely hit it off and sleep together and he leaves you 'cause you're easy shit SHOULD hit the fan. Who is he to judge YOU for being easy when he jumped right in with you!?

Seriously it isn't too soon if you're really feeling it and so is he and by feeling it I mean more than JUST hormones, I mean feeling the whole deal.

Thing is and when we meet a guy, we are not sure what he's exactly looking for. Obviously he's attracted to you physically, else he wouldn't be dating you, but for men and just because he feels an attraction, doesn't mean he's feeling the 'emotional' along with it. He can happily sleep with you, but not be connected emotionally. Men and women differ.

Which is why I reckon it's best to lay off the sex and until you are certain that you are both on the same page. That you are both feeling this attraction, along with the 'emotional'....

Unless of course you are looking for casual....well then jump in as and when you please.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ good point. But I *DO* think it's possible for a man to develop a emotional connection as fast as women (in some cases). I would agree wait until you're on the same page but that could be in the first few dates if you really 'hit it off' as they say.

I've had one of these experiences where he was all in very early, I was not quite all in- yet.

^^I wouldn't sleep with him while just dating though and even if he was declaring all these feelings. If he's feeling the 'emotional' he tends to want the relationship and exclusivity along with it. He's not just looking to date.

Would you agree?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would agree but sometimes you can just tell. (Though in most cases where you're just meeting for the first or second time you can't know quite yet.) But let's say you've known eachother as aquaitences, or from work, or through a friend and you've talked and gotten to know eachother and developed some level of mutal feelings you CAN tell that he's on the same page even if you're not explicitly exclusive- yet.

It sounds like she's had many chats, with him and so it MAY be possible that she knows he's in this for more than just a hookup. (However, there are risks- of course, he could be a lying total, douche who uses all the same lines to score with girls from all walks of life) but I'd trust the gut on this one.

Either way just listen to yourself, if it feels right and your best guess is that he is on he same page- go for it!

Yep, you got some valuable advice from the guys here, hahaha ;-)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    advice from girls as opposed to a useless post.

didn't the OP start her post with "hey guys!" ??? ;-)

^^Yeah and not one guy even bothered to add any input.

And what difference does it make who replies. Some women have enough experience with men and to be able to offer an answer. Half of these answers are not 'rocket science' and are 'common sense' anyway.

Check out the Ask a Female forum....men respond and give answers there too.

How old are you? 12?

I can't believe that I'm the first one to mention The Third Date Rule. This is not top secret info, it's fairly well-known, judging by the nearly 6 million hits on Google.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I had it typed vincenzo but decided not to post it.

I have friends who will walk if they aren't getting laid after 3 dates.
    Personally I'll wait up until 2 weeks of solid dating or longer, but I find this actually frustrates women. Sex is more emotional for me so sometimes I like to wait until I'm ready to tell a girl I love her before I put my weiner in her. That doesn't mean I tell her, its just when I realize that I COULD say it that I realize sex will be emotional along with everything else.
    I always find that women get sick of waiting and seduce me... and it always works .

Keep in mind this applies only to much older and more mature relationships. Like 20's and 30's.

It does happen for guys too. We all did it when we were younger and it scared away every girlfriend we had, so I don't think it shows as much or as blatant when we get older. He will certainly put the time, effort and work in if they are swept off their feet so to speak, and he won't pressure, or won't care and be very laid back about it. Because they are just happy to spend time with you. Those should be two things to look for I guess.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post

How old are you? 12?
    37. And you?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast