+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Letter

Love Letter

Ok so there is this girl who I have known since 7th grade to now (she is in 11th grade) and we are pretty good friends although i have only chilled with her outside of school a few times. I have had a crush on her for like forever but never did anything about it and when i finally decided i would it was too late because i got my GED and dont go to school anymore and she still does. I want to talk to her but the phone she gave me to text her either she doesnt have text anymore or for some reason she decided she doesnt want to talk to me anymore for some reason. What I was planning on doing is write her a letter basically saying "whats up havent talked to you in a while and i was wondering if you still have text on your phone or are you just purposefully ignoring me and if you dont want to talk to me anymore, although i dont know why you wouldnt then you should just say so". I would give this letter to my friend who goes to school with her and is friends with her to give her the letter, but should i give her thisl letter or just leave her be which i dont think would be very easy for me to do and if i do give her the letter how should i word it? Thanks, StonedLover
    Last edited by StonedLover; 29-05-10 at 01:22 AM.

i think you should just ask your friend to ask her whats up...?

letters and notes are sooo elementary :]
    Ello Love

notes are ok if you know her well enough and do it regularly. sending her a note like that may be cute if she likes you and may be REALLY weird if she doesn't. i agree with sunnybunny. just have a friend ask her if she gets text messages and make sure that her number is the same. if she does and her number is the same, then you know she was ignoring your texts...
    the love you take is equal to the love you make