+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Nasty run-in with ex!?!?

Nasty run-in with ex!?!?

so I broke up with GF 2 weks ago. We still see each other in school and somewhat talk.

Problem is she still wants to be with me and wont leave me alone I try to avoid her.

Today I ran into her during school and she kept yelling and calling me pathetic and kept saying I made a mistake.
    She basically made me feel like im a terrible person and she said im being an ass by not talking to her and immature.

Now she is going to tell her parents what an awful person I am.... but how can I possibly be a good person when Im breaking up with them? Problem with her parents is that im doing my eagle project with her mother....=(

I HATE to look like a bad person, and I know that im not. But she is an evil awful person who tries to manipulate everyone thats why I broke up with her.

But how do I get through this and still believe im a good person and make sure her parents dont hate me?

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Sit down with her mother (as I'm sure it will come up when you are doing your project) and just tell her what your ex did to warrant being broken up with.

Give her specific details, so she knows you had a good reason and that you weren't just being malicious.

Do you have a voice recorder on your cell phone?

Next time she starts to bark at you, tape her....then play it back to her mother.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Do you have a voice recorder on your cell phone?

Next time she starts to bark at you, tape her....then play it back to her mother.
    This is Genius!

that would be hard to do without her noticing

^^Why? Does she have a bionic eye or something?

How the heck would she know you were taping her? You could be texting, playing a game on your phone, etc.

if you are being as civil as you can be to her, and it is obvious that she is just in denial about how definite the breakup was, than just try really hard to not worry about it and continue avoiding her. maintaining contact with her will only help her continue with her fantasy thoughts. if her mother brings it up during the project just answer her questions honestly. hopefully her mother is a decent woman and your ex isn't the way she is because her mother is like that. if this girl continues to bother you, to the extent of harassing you, it might a good idea to go to a guidance counselor and explain to them what's going on and how it is making you feel really uncomfortable at school. this might help get her parents involved without you having to record her like james bond. i think having a recording to show to her mom might make you look malicious.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make