+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please, please help me.

Please, please help me.

I ended things with my long distance boyfriend of 1 year, a month ago. The distance was hard, we were fighting a lot the last 2 months, and I figured it was best to end it.

We haven't spoken since, as I decided no contact is best for me to heal, he did contact me once but I never responded.

3 weeks after we broke up, he got a new girlfriend. I feel really sick about this.

I was doing surprisingly well, until I found this out. Now I find myself thinking, "wait, are we soul mates? should i contact him? did i make a huge mistake and let go of 'the one'?" I keep feeling the urge to e-mail him, just to talk to him, to see if he still cares, to see if we'll ever have a future.

I haven't e-mailed him though, and I'm REALLY trying not to. I KNOW I'll look desperate, because he has a new girlfriend, and I'm the one that broke it off anyway. I really think the break-up was the right choice. But, I think because I'm extremely lonely, and so hurt that he got over me so quickly..I'm second guessing myself.

So, what do you think? I keep replaying the good times we had together, and thinking about how we really did click so well, and it was honestly the best relationship I'd ever had, before it went sour. We did fight, but we just clicked, like 2 ppl that were meant to be. The main reason I ended it was because the love just felt like it was dying? On both sides, and I assume it definitely was for him..because he got a new gf.

So, I'm just wondering..should I contact him? Or should I just never contact him..ever again? I feel stupid for wanting to know if he misses me, or if we'll ever get back together..but I do want to know. I really just need some opinions. It's been a month, and I'm feeling so alone, and so depressed. Please, any help. Btw, I'm 19, and he's 22.

u didn't mention that why u guys were fighting! were u fighting with him b'coz of his new gf or something?
    if this new girl is da only reason of your fights than i think that u jes keep patience, be yourself n jes throw him out of your life!

no, we weren't fighting over her. he got her after we were broken up, we were just fighting in general over stupid, small things.

Well in a relationship, of course you will fight over stupid small things, but they shouldn't be the reason of a break up...
    My bf and I fight over little things, but we resolve them quickly. Just because we disagree, doesn't me we still don't love each other.
    I also think the more someone suffers, it shows how much they really care. From what you've said, I think you should let
    Him go because he moved on so quickly....then again him and his gf may be a flim... I don't know about that, but I know
    If I ended my relationship of a year, I wouldn't be able to even think of someone else.

I think you should also be prepared to move on.
    If you contact him, don't expect him to tell you what you want to hear.
    Maybe breaking up was the best thing to do... More or less for yourself.
    I don't advise you to contact him, but if you do keep that in mind ^^

You also may just be feeling bad because he has angf and moved on.
    That's why you want to know, not just bc you broke up....

Hope that helps

What's long distance for you two if I may ask??

<3
    Ello Love

I'd just let him go.

Seems that you were not getting along in the relationship anyway and you liken it to 'dying' out. Who is to say that if you got back together that these problems wouldn't resurface? And in this long distance relationship, was there any chance it would ever become 'real'? If not, then what is the point?

Could be wrong, but this girl he is with now could have been in the picture and before you ended it. Which would explain why you were so quickly replaced.