+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do gals really need to flirt ard before settling?

Do gals really need to flirt ard before settling?

Ok ladies,straight up..If the situation is:
    You're 22 , have been with this guy for 5 yrs and loves him and knows he is a gd man..
    what will u do when the urge to know more guys hit u?is the temptation too hard to resist? will u break up with your bf of 5 yrs just to have fun and experience new things?
    and what do the guy need to do to get her back and make her come to her senses?

You can't really make her come to her senses. Once she sees what a good man you are she'll want you back. Of course maybe you moved on already. Good men are hard to find and she'll have to learn that the hard way.

You are still young. There will be others. Most people don't like the thought of settling for the first thing they come across, even if it IS a good thing. Yeah, she may have made a mistake, but it's hers to make.

When I was ever in a relationship and happy, I never had the urge to go off experimenting elsewhere.

I was 17 when I met my first love and I'd quite happily have remained with him for the rest of my days and without wanting to test the waters elsewhere. I can honestly say that.

I think it's when people aren't sure of the person they are with, that they become unsettled.

and what do the guy need to do to get her back and make her come to her senses?
    Who are you to judge and whether she lost her senses or not? It is 'normal' for people to change their minds and breakups happen all the time. Not everyone who decides to leave a relationship has lost their senses. It means that they are unhappy/not sure, of the relationship they are in and people don't usually remain in situations they are not 100% happy or contented in.

The best thing to do, is to give them space.

If they think there is better out there, free them and to go and see if there is better.

If they return, then obviously they found nobody who can or does compare to you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was this girl and yes, I wanted to and needed to sow my wild oats in much the same way men do. I didn't proceed to sleep with any man I could find but I did go out clubs, flirt, date and all that jazz.

You won't get her back. And if you do chances are she's had "fun" with other boys and I can bet a large sum of money that won't settle well with you.