+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Place To Take A Girl

Place To Take A Girl

Ok I'm taking this real special girl out on a date and what does everyone think of this restaurant?

[URL=http://www.sydney-tower-restaurant.com/index.htm]This place[/URL]

So what does everyone think?

That looks sweet as hell man! Great view and it revolves. I think there is a place like that in Seattle here in the states. You going at night? That would be pretty romantic I would think. Expensive I imagine to eat there, but not everyday you get to eat at a place like that.

Mark

that is awesome...... i live in chicago, where have a place like that around here. actually my parents got married there. anyways its awesome! maybe you should talk to my boyfriend and give him some ideas, haha

Unfortunatley we have to go during the day because we're both 16 and her parents are very strict. So we'll go there and then for a walk around the harbour or beach and then hopefully I'll kiss her.

Good luck man, I hope you get that kiss. I only wish that I had something like that where I live... Nowhereville, Kansas
    "Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

she better kiss you after all that....

I decided to show her the place not long ago and she said that she was blown away by it. Yet we sought of had a little argument over it because I said I want to pay for both of us but she said she has to pay for herself. We didn't get an agreement but I will pay for her for sure, I'd feel so guilty if I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by LeagueLegend
    Unfortunatley we have to go during the day because we're both 16 and her parents are very strict. So we'll go there and then for a walk around the harbour or beach and then hopefully I'll kiss her.
    Don't try and buy the chick. I remember doing dumb stuff like that when I was your age, I wisened up quickly. Just focus on having a fun time rather than dropping a $100 the first night.

I'm a little bit older than you now, but if I find a "special" girl, I like to take her to a low key place, no pressure to perform, where I don't have to spend a lot (and she won't have to feel weird about the $ thrown) and just have a good time. Having a good time is all you need.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

hmmmm.....ok, I still think that I have to pay for her though, we'll see.

Fingers crossed she dosen't get motion sickness, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LeagueLegend
    hmmmm.....ok, I still think that I have to pay for her though, we'll see.
    Sounds to me like a LOT of dough to drop on someone that isn't even your girlfriend. And that you haven't even kissed. Especially (as MVP said) being that young. I mean, this is probably gonna be how much? A week's salary from whatever P/T job you might have? On three hours with a girl that you hope MIGHT like you?

Rod Steele