+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friends, or not?

Friends, or not?

-------------------
    Last edited by DavidHeart; 02-06-10 at 03:22 PM.

Well isnt this one of the most confusing posts ive ever seen! lol

Anyways, I can tell you must be having a hard time at the moment. I commend you on the thought of being honest with her and telling her how you feel, as most people find it hard to pluck up the courage of doing so. However in my opinion you have got to sort out what you want before you go and tell her, and only you can make up that decision. By telling her that you like her but dont want to be her friend or her boyfriend will do more harm then good, what could she say?. If she likes you she's got no hope and if she doesnt shes got no hope. Do not think you should not have her because she deserves better than you, you may not think much of yourself at the moment and for what ever reason that is isnt relevant. She is not perfect and she has flaws herself, you need to put all that behind you and start afresh. If you tell her that you dont want to be with her now, you may not get another chance, and then you can watch her with someone else, and believe me the hurting you feel now will not touch how much it will hurt when you think of how you let her go. If you do decide to not be with her, you have to think hard on the impact of her not being a friend will have on you, especially if she is a close friend. Friends like her may be hard to come across, in the present it may feel too unbearable to be around her and not be with her but in the future , who knows your friendship may grow even more as you hold such regard for her.
    Hope I helped , even if it was a little bit
    Rachael x p.s sorry for the essay long speech lol

-------------------------------------
    Last edited by DavidHeart; 02-06-10 at 03:22 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just wean her off your, and vice versa. There is no cause to outright tell someone "I don't want to be your friend anymore". LOL, that is schoolyard antics.

Spend less energy replying to her communications. Again, no need to be rude, but don't initiate contact, keep your replies short and don't reply immediately. She'll figure it out eventually.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh