+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf confused? please help..

My gf confused? please help..

I've been with my gf for over 5 months. its online relationship... and theres always been a problem since the start. She has a problem knowing how she loves me... She admitted she might love someone she knew in the past, but she might only love them as a friend. Now she start to feel i rushed the relationship since the start. and there was a period where she thought she only want to be friends with me. now she is unsure if she love me as friend or as a lover and keep switching how she treats me. i do love her and i stuck around hoping she'll love me back someday. she mean everything to me really.. she dont feel complete with me and she dont think i will be the one.. but she did feel opposite about the other guy. she treat me like if i have a problem with how she is confused about if she love me, then i should find another girl who love me. what should i do, how can i fix the relationship? everyone has been telling me to leave her ever since she admitted about her loving another guy... we've been good for few days now. but today she was upset bout something and when i asked her whats wrong she went off on me. but apologized... but i still dont know whats wrong with her. we both trying in the relationship but she just cant committ to me and still confused how she love me..

So basicly u came between them ?If that is true u should be ashamed,if not give her the time she needs tho i am totally against online relationship.But really u should find someone in reality,you don't know the situation from her reality and in the end there could me more badness than good.

Why don't you try meeting in the REAL world and see how you get along.

Online relationships at your age don't work very well. You have a lot of other priorities on top of this relationship that should be getting most of your attention right now, like school and/or college, homework, a job if you have one, etc. There isn't much more you can do on your end considering you guys can't or won't meet in person. Having physical contact pushes your relationship to another level entirely, in my opinion. Is this other guy someone that she is able to be with in real life, or another online relationship?

the other guy is from xbox and she knew him for years. and i didnt get between them. i didnt know about him until months after i date her. everything is ok right now but its hard to forget she is confused how she love me and that there might be another guy. will everything be better if i just wait till she decide how she feel about me or quit now..