+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: prostitution has scarred me for life

prostitution has scarred me for life

A real woman is never going to love me. Sometimes, when I'm all alone I feel like I'm the only real person. Cause nobody cares anymore. Not like they used to. What happened to me?

Where did the man go who was loved by the most beautiful woman in the world? She hates me now. She told me to open my heart to others. How can she know so much about me when she's never there for me at all anyway.

I'm 19 soon. But I'm watching the weeks pass by. I shouldn't be like this, I thought I was smarter. There was a time where I thought some day, a woman would love me because of how badly I want to make her happy.

Now I know the truth. It makes them happy for me to die. My virginity is gone and I had to give them money. I had to give them money to sell my soul. To get drugs and everything.

Writing is the only art I allow myself to create anymore. The passion in my life has withered up and faded into the clouds.

Something's gotta give right?? What?

You need to go an see a doctor. Sounds like you need some antidepressants and maybe a little counseling wouldn't be bad either. You are young....I'm only about 5 years older but I can tell you things change so fast you'll be happy again soon.

But until then go and get yourself some help.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    You need to go an see a doctor. Sounds like you need some antidepressants and maybe a little counseling wouldn't be bad either. You are young....I'm only about 5 years older but I can tell you things change so fast you'll be happy again soon.

But until then go and get yourself some help.
    It's court-mandated already.

You don't need a woman to love you. I think most teenage guys think like you, that you need a woman to define who you are. I was there.
    Love yourself, you don't need women.

You're so young its ridiculous. Do you know how many good women there are out there? Especially ones over the age of 25?

I'm a hopeless romantic like you, or at least I was. There's plenty of time to settle down. Woman don't want to settle down until their bodies start saying "hey, make a baby before its too late" so you might as well go with the flow and have fun. I don't mean have a whole bunch of sex with random bimbos, what I mean is don't even worry about women. Do stuff for yourself, party, live life.

Most importantly go get counseling.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 01-06-10 at 03:53 AM.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

You know, sometimes I wonder if you're the guy who lives next door to me. I see that sad, fat **** dragging his ass around and think, "You know, kid, this is all your own fault." If he would stop smoking (everything), stop eating food that comes in a bucket, stop drinking soft drinks by the liter and stop hanging around with those loser friends of his, there might be a silver lining around those gray clouds that seem to follow him around.

How much of your misery is your own fault, nwnc?
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, I was 20 before I had a girlfriend, or even kissed a girl, and I was like 22 before I ever had sex.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like this guy. He reminds me of what's-his-name.....

EDIT: oh yeah. Bored George.
    Last edited by vashti; 04-06-10 at 12:52 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
    Your playing small does not serve the world.
    There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
    We are all meant to shine, as children do.
    It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
    And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
    As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

-Nelson Mandela
    Last edited by Cosmo; 04-06-10 at 03:26 AM.

Cite that quote, Cosmo.
    Spammer Spanker

It's the internet, if there's anything I've learned from online journalism its that plagiarism is not only welcomed but encouraged through online media. Great way to steal ad revenue from other websites.

I was going to cite it but I got lazy.

LOL funny aside, through google I found a love and relationships book that took credit for the quote...

This inspiring quote by Marianne Williamson is from her book, A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles, Harper Collins, 1992. From Chapter 7, Section 3 (Pg. 190-191).

No sorry, Nelson Mandela wins.

EDIT: Wow I did some more research later in the night, what a crazy quote to call me on Gigi. Nelson Mandela ripped this for his 1994 inauguration speech, though there is no record he actually said this (aside from eye witness accounts). He stole it from Williamson and did not cite her. The quote is often cited as being by Nelson Mandela but is actually originally by this Williamson character. It's been used in two movies and neither has given Williamson credit for the quote.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 04-06-10 at 12:08 PM.

Poor guy who had sex for money. What a horrible experience to go through. I don't know if you will ever recover, the pain is just too deep for that. I know people who went through war, but that's nothing compared to the torture you are going through.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Next time, don't let the prostitute use a strap-on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I'm just plain and simple going to commit ****ing suicide.

Don't do that. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Get up and stretch your limbs. Go outside and get some fresh air. Then pick up the phone and talk to somebody. If you don't want to talk to friends or family, try a crisis hotline. There are people who are ready to help you if you will let them.

Your situation may seem tough, but it's not that bad. I didn't even go on my first date until I was 20, and I didn't have a serious girlfriend until I was 30.

And right now, I can guarantee you that there are a bunch of middle-aged dudes who wish they were 19 and single again. You have got the time and the opportunity to make different choices that will improve your life. Start now by getting some fresh air and talking to people.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by nowomannocry View Post
    I'm just plain and simple going to commit ****ing suicide.
    Why don't you just end your pathetic life and start a new one without actually committing suicide? You don't have to kill yourself to make a drastic change.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast