+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A little help?

A little help?

Hi all,

My partner and I have been together for around 18 months now and we love each other dearly, this is obvious to anybody who sees us, however recently he's been saying that he doesn't get enough affection from me or as much as he used to. He has also mentioned that he sometimes feels we are more like friends who sleep in the same bed than in a relationship.

I can be a very introverted person at times and I'm not a highly sexual person (and he is VERY sexual), however i don't think that things have changed that dramatically over the course of our relationship. I'm going out of my way to make him feel more loved to the point where it is exhausting but nothing I do seems to make any difference.

I'm really confused about what to do... Any advice or ideas about what is going on here would be greatly appreciated!

When you guys got cmmon free time spend it toghether,do stuff he likes,not necesarly you too.Make him something to eat or take him out,watch some movies in his arms.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.