+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do!?!?!?

Arrow What should i do!?!?!?

Hey this is my first time ever posting on something like this, but i feel like i got myself in a bit of a situation which is driving me crazy. Ok so i go to my cabin every year for like 2 weeks or so and every year i hung out with this girl and right from the start we just clicked, we never hooked up we were just friends for a few years and then one year we both went out for a walk at night and just talked and watched the stars for hours, i fell on my face in love with this girl and i could tell she had feelings to. But she had a boyfriend that year so nothing happened. The next year due to family problems she couldn't come out, so over that time i kinda allowed myself (although never forgeting about her) to move on. I found myself lieing to myself that i loved other people, but never ever could have those feelings. I was in-love with this girl and still am. But the last year i had a serious girlfirend and i went out not expecting anything to happen with this girl i loved there. But the first night i get there she has a few drinks and she is all over me it took me about 5 minutes to crack, i knew it was wrong i'm not a cheater but i told myself "if i don't take up this opportunity and let it pass me by i'm gonna regret this forever". So i call my girlfirend back at home and tell her that i have done something bad and we can't be togehter nemore, she's very persistent to let it go and say its ok cause all we did do was kiss. But i knew that i loved the girl from my cabin, but neways me and the girl from my cabin had like a serious relationship in fast forward for 2 weeks, i was the first guy she was ever with if you get what i mean. We ended up getting in a huge fight and it kinda made me scared that i had just built this girl up to be something she was not. even though i thought i was just telling myself this to justify it ending. well i ended up getting back together with my girlfriend back at home(i think she thought, that i thought it was just a fling. but it so wasn't. i have never been more in love) and me and the girl didn't talk from my cabin for like a year. Just somewhat recently she has decieded she hates me after talking to my old girlfriend back here told her some stuff which was stretching the truth about stuff i said, that make sence? OK well now that you've read that huge story, i feel like there is no way this girl could hate me, we knew eachother to well for her to just all the sudden hate me, i feel like she is telling herself that just to move on. Recently i have been trying to meet and date new girls but no one compares and the way i fell in love with her is uncomparable. What do you guys think i should do? Thanks for reading this and your replies would be very appreciated. thanks for your time

Damn, I'm sorry. Sometimes people will lie to themselves about love to try and force themselves to move on for whatever reason, which she could be doing here. I think it is very important that you dont lie to yourself and pretend you arent in love when you still are. Try to get out there and meet new people, but I would not suggest faking interest in a relationship with another girl if you're still in love with the girl from your cabin. The best that can be suggested I think is to try to talk to her, and if she won't have it then there's nothing you can do further about the situation. Good luck my friend.

kronos51 is right

sometime ppl do stupid things like faking thier feelings n say stuff like i "love somebody else" but instead loving her
    wwhich i did it too b4 n i deeply regret it. dunno she take it seriousl;y or not