+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Life Sucks

Life Sucks

Hi Guys,

Me and my boyf of 4 years just broke up i cheated on him a few months ago and he found out but it actually meant nothing to me. He is my life and all i do now is just cry my eyes out every single day. I miss him so much, its only been a few days but i just am not coping. I still ask him back but its not happening. I love him with all my heart and i cant imagine my life without him. He says what ive done is unforgiveable and i understand that.. but people put marriages right after affairs right? So why cant we? We've already discussed marriage and kids and our lives together. I havent got any friends apart from him, he was world and now the world has stopped and left me shattered. We're both in our mid 20s. By saying to move on and find somebody new is heartbreaking, i just cant do it, i need him in my life.

Somebody please help me :'(

Are you struggling to pay the bills? Are you raising a family of six with very little income? Are you struggling to feed yourself? Do you have a debilitating disability that prevents you from finding any sort of work? Are all your parents/relatives dead? Was your house wiped out by some natural disaster? See? Your life doesn't suck. So you have nothing to complain about. He's just a poor guy who you felt the need to cheat on. Your fault. Learn a bit of self control next time and you won't have to deal with this mess. As for him taking you back, very little chance of it happening. If you have any respect for yourself or him, let him go. The least he deserves is someone who can actually remain faithful without doing something cowardly like cheating. And even if you two make up, he'll continually be suspicious any time you go out without him. And that sort of trust is extremely difficult to 'earn' back. You're in your mid twenties, not mid eighties in a hospital on life support with no social support. You'll have plenty of opportunities for a relationship down the road.
    Last edited by Alvy; 01-06-10 at 07:04 PM.

Alvy is correct, you have to learn from mistakes you made.If you love him truely his happyness will come first and let him go.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

Trust...you can never gain in back...

Move on and learn from your mistakes.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Your life sucks? How do you think he feels? He just found out that his girlfriend of 4 years--to whom he was seriously considering getting married--has cheated on him, without even having the decency to admit it to him herself. My sympathies go out to your ex.
    Last edited by SirWagginston; 01-06-10 at 08:31 PM.

dude wtf, your so ****ing selfish, Im glad he broke up with you, you dont deserve anyone when your like this, tough shit hope someone cheats on you
    I've been having these weird thoughts lately...Like....is any of this real or not?

It's only been a few days, and this kind of thing doesn't just go away. It's going to take a little while for both of you to heal from this. You cheated for a reason, regardless of how much it meant to you. I still think the only thing you are concerned about is how YOU feel because I don't think you like the feeling of crying every day. You did bring it upon yourself, so I wouldn't sit there in your own self pity.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Cheating is cheating, whether it actually means something or not. There are no excuses. Hopefully it is a lesson well learnt. Sorry, I don't mean to sound preachy but I am just big on faithfulness.

You are just going to have to respect his wishes and his decision. Not everybody has the capability to forgive and forget. It does suck but it probably sucks way more for him. Take some responsibility for your actions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

You destroyed the most important part of a relationship; trust. You have learn from this and accept the loss because the damage is done. Expecting forgiveness is asking alot, especially since it was months afterward it happened that he found out. My ex cheated on me once on a weekend out of town, but had the guts to actually admit it the day she came home. The fact that she admitted it right away and didn't lie about it was the only reason I forgave her. You have dug your own grave by keeping secrets that would havel inevitably caught up to you in one way or another.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, some marriages survive affairs, but that's because divorce is expensive.

I'm sorry to say that you made a mistake and are going to have to live with it. Your ex deserves someone who will love him completely, which means not cheating.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi