+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need your guys advice..

I need your guys advice..

Hey there guy's. I have been checking out your forum for the past month, and I really like the group of folks you have here, and the input given. So I figured I would get much needed and helpful info in regard to my problems, So I signed up.

Ok.

So 3 months ago I started to see a co-worker that I have been working with for a year in a totally different way, and she shared the same feelings. Well she has a boyfriend of 2 years...Brief description of him before i continue ( The guys lazy, very short spoken, NEVER wanting to fix problems, always starting problems, almost ALL of which are about the smallest stuff, but yet he will NEVER be the one to apologize, he leaves that up to his girlfriend to do, because thats how she is, she cant go on fighting, so shell always fix the problems and apologize regaurdless of whether or not shes right or wrong. The guy expect to be brought food to his workplace daily, but yet hasnt done it once for her. He begs for massages, but yet absolutely refuses to give her one. The guy has no car, so his gf picks him up EVERY night at midnight, sometimes a lil later. The guy is flat out an asshole.). And to top it of hes one of the most unnatractive individuals ive ever seen...) Ok..Thats a "brief" description of him. Well during these recent 3 months this girl and I have gotten EXTREMELY close. She loves being around me, the way I make her feel, the things I do for her, she loves the way I handle situations vs the way her other half does now. We have gone out on a number of occasions and spent soo much time together, laughing, and having the best of time. I have grown SOO attached to this girl its crazy. Same goes for her. We have gone pretty far, hasnt gone to sex yet, but its definatley gone to Outercourse. Coming up on the 3rd month now I have been tellng her that she needs to dump that loser and do it fast. Shes struggled, because this is her first love, and hes I guess changed her in a way, so Its really hard for her to let go. Well as of last week she did, she let him go and ended the relationship. Both of us seemed happy that we can now continue to grow and build a great relationship...Hardly the case......She came to me saying that she needs to take it slow because shes just getting out of a relationship, and I totally understood....So I told her I would give her that time and patience and slow the progress down. Well her bf's views on breakups is, if we break up, I want NOTHING to do with you, no friends, no contact at all.......She told me letting go is going to be really hard but she said she is recovering and is letting go...So I thought.....There have been a few nights we have been on the phone and she puts me on hold to take another phonecall...Well its her ex....She gets back to me just to tell me that shes gonna let me go to talk to him.......It bothered me but not too much because I figured there was no harm. Today at work I just had a hunch more than just a phone conversation was going on so I asked if she had seen him in person, and she said yes....At this point I was on fire, because its like I just gave this girl time and space to see her ex!!...Come on....How is she going to let go if shes still seeing him in person......And I question all this because he told her he would want nothing to do with her..But now all this crap....I dont know what to do....That night at work we got into a fight because I was sooo pissed off.......She pleaded with me to an extreme level to talk to me, and discuss this...But I denied it.....NIght goes on and the situation gets fixed. Before I leave work, I kiss this girl, 8,9,10 times....Was great.............I told her to call me as soon as she got home, and she agreed...Which would be well before 930....She didnt call till 1130....ANd when she did, she told me she didnt want to talk and had to go, but DID want to meet up with me today to talk about the situation...She said she wanted to go out with her brother, which was clearly a lie that was let out seconds later..I drilled her, and drilled her to tell me what it is shes going to tell me tomorrow............It was........"The likelyhood of you and I being together is very slim"...I just cannot let go".......I hung up...I was furious.....I only got 2 hours sleep that night.............

She says she wants to be with me soooooooooo much, but then she pulls this crap...I just dont know what to expect.

I dont know what to do....I dont want to even see her face at this point. I work with this girl...I just dont know guys.....Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Dont ever mess with anyone from work: not professional and too much crap.