+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is it that women don't respond to men calling, texting, emailing them?

Why is it that women don't respond to men calling, texting, emailing them?

Alright seriously, stonewalling is passive aggressive. If I call, text, or email a girl and they don't reply, it makes me feel like they're saying "f*** you" or "You're being annoying" and I take it personally or think that there must be something wrong with me. At least say "here's why I don't want to talk to you, or I'm not interested in you" instead of not responding or saying "Oh I'm busy". It's alot more assertive and honest for someone to do that, because if a girl doesn't respond to me, I'm going to take it personally.

I understand that many girls have to deal with many guys repeatedly calling them or texting them and saying "you want to hang out?", etc. and that with such an information overload, it would be troublesome to try to have to respond to every message.

It really is best to respond to someone though, unless the guy is just playing games and being manipulative. Being friends with someone is about communicating with them, and communication is essential for relationships as well.

If someone isn't communicating with you, it means they aren't interested in whatever you may be interested in....end of.

Some women and rather than outright reject and hurt feelings, will offer up some excuse or ignore you. I'm sure men have pulled this kinda crap too. In fact the forum is filled with 'He didn't call me back', etc, etc.

Although it can be considered rude and for a female to not return your call, if she is a female you hardly know and you merely passed your number on to her, or forced it onto her as some men do, then she isn't obligated to answer your call. Someone you don't know, owes you nothing!

If it's a female friend you are calling to hang out....then she aint much of a friend if she ignores you.

Find some other friends in that case.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understand but I still won't...

No response means no interest.

FYI men do this too, and damn right I take it personally. However I know that no response means no interest and I find a new man.

My fave quote...

'No communication is communication, it says 'goodbye'.....

I only ever had it happen once and years ago where a guy gave me his number and asked me to call. When I did, he didn't pick up and so I never called him again.
    I wasn't upset by it and because I tend to take rejection quite well. Their loss, is how I view it

When I was single I would try and be polite and let a guy know if I wasn't interested. A lot of times that just backfired and I would get some juvenile response back or "I wasn't interested anyway" or a bombardment of questions as to why I'm not interested. I quickly learned it was easier to be non responsive rather than deal with wounded male egos.

How long has it been in between you texting her or trying to get in contact? Usually if it's been a few days, it means **** off. sorry, but better to just let it go and find someone else.