+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what's wrong

what's wrong

hello,

yesterday my girlfriend broke up with me. She didn't really give me a reason why. She says she feels guilty because she thinks I love her more than she loves me. She also doesn't really have the feeling that this is 'it'. She just doesn't really seem to know it all.

She also said that there is nothing wrong with me and everything goes perfect when we are together.

What the hell am I supposed to think about this????

I also have the feeling that I love her more than she loves me, but I don't care, I just want to be with her.

Isn't the feeling that it being 'it' supposed to grow in a relationship??

Please help me, I'm seeing her back in two weeks...you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by desperate andy
    hello,

yesterday my girlfriend broke up with me. She didn't really give me a reason why. She says she feels guilty because she thinks I love her more than she loves me. She also doesn't really have the feeling that this is 'it'. She just doesn't really seem to know it all.

She also said that there is nothing wrong with me and everything goes perfect when we are together.

What the hell am I supposed to think about this????

I also have the feeling that I love her more than she loves me, but I don't care, I just want to be with her.

Isn't the feeling that it being 'it' supposed to grow in a relationship??

Please help me, I'm seeing her back in two weeks...you never know.
    nobody??:'(

There's always a reason, most people I don't think, randomly break up with people... well at least I'd hope not...

Just ask her plain and simple for the truth, and ask her if the roles were reversed wouldn't you like to know?

Good luck

maybe she just doesn't feel the same way about you as you do for her, like she said. it's hard being in that situation. you have to think about if what you're doing is going to be fair for the other person in the long run. and if she just doesn't have that it feeling for you, it's not fair of you to ask her to still stay with u. i really have no clue whats going on in her head. maybe she didn't have that feeling for you anymore because she got too comfortable and was taking you for granted and this few weeks apart will make her realize that she really does have stronger feelings for you. you're right... you never know. none of us can ever know what is really going on in her head. only she does. and sometimes you don't even know why you feel something.... you just do. i would just be direct with her and ask her to be honest. you can only hope she will be as honest with you as you are to her! good luck tho.