+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lol Truth Behind My Heart Ache

lol Truth Behind My Heart Ache

So I've working at getting over the loneliness after breaking up my first relationship ever. There was a literal/physical heart ache though. At first I considered this typical exaggerated nonsense that accompanied the feelings that went along with a heavy break up. After what seemed to be too long, the heart ache persisted and only exacerbated my loneliness... One day, after another terrible remembrance, I resolved that this getting way too damn old and I needed to move on. After such a decree, I immediately felt better and continued in such a manner for about 2 days. It was then that the physical heart ache began again but, I didn't immediately associate it with loneliness and old memories. It occurred to me that this was not linked that break up at all but, heart burn or acid reflux. The physical there was no manifestation of anything, and it was just all in my head. I got up, took a prilosec and it was all over within 24 hours.

Nowadays I still get lonely sometimes, but am avoiding actively seeking out a relationship and am a firm believer of continuing along my own path and seizing the opportunity. I would think the prior would skew your judgment and similarly, you don't go out specifically looking for friends do you? Anyway have to say if chance deals my bad hand I'd do it myself before it's too late. For now anyone have a solution/suggestion?

P.S. Thought I ought to mention that I do have chronic heart burn and am pretty young to have it. I guess its what you get though with pretty high stress levels.

Way to go there pal,good.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.