+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vashti

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Vashti

so... every once in a while let's start a thread on a different member. this one goes to vash because she's the top poster, and probably does the most ass kissing. but besides that, she's the one that gives the best advice and probably has the most thanks. what else can i say about her besides that she looks kinky in her nurse's outfit?

anyhow, let's give praise to vash this month. new member and old posters, share your thoughts.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashhh is my ebff. love her. got to meet her last month. she's awesome. if we lived closer we'd be bff's irl too.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit you shit... ^^^ she never wanted me to meet me. that's another reason why i'm mad at you now...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

that's it, i'm gonna have to delete this damn thread.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Best advice on parenting on the web, IMO. I'd trust her to watch my kid.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She could hang out with my rowdy group of 20 something year old friends and blend right in. She would probably get hit on too.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Vash has been my fantasy since I came to LF. The whole sexy nurse thing, with the white garters, stockings, thong and her skirt open to the navel,OH, F**k yes!!! She is wizard smart,and a heart as big as California! I Luvvvvvvvvvvv ya, baby!!

I remember after my first few interactions with vash that I found her quite abrasive. After having been around on the forums for over a year now, I've grown to look forward to hearing her brazenly honest opinion of my and others' issues. vash's own advice is akin to the honesty my mother provides in my life. She gives me that reality check I sometimes need.

Thanks, vash-lady.

I`m hew here so I haven't yet got the chance to interact with her, but iv`e seen her around. After all, who could miss the number one poster? from what I can tell about her she seem`s like a person that`s experienced in life, has self confidence, she is polite, honest, and that her age is might be somewhere between 40 and 50. Plus, I would also guess that judging from her general attitude I think she probably looks good for her age. What else? I can only guess this, but being the number one poster on this site, she must have a lot of free time on her hand`s or something. I dunno. Its none of my business, really. In any case, regardless of what she might be doing in her life, I was very impressed by her. The advice she gives is sound, down to earth, logical and intelligent.

I know that I am new and that I have no actual say here, but for what its worth.. you go, girl!. May there be more poster like you, Vashti :-)
    Last edited by Caleb; 08-06-10 at 03:11 PM.

Yes Vashti's advice is usually the way to go...

She does not sugar coat which for youngish people sometimes might come accross as abrupt but

brutally honest is often what we need when we post here.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Yeah, lets talk shit about people when they are out on vacations

Vash is awesome, she knows it.

She sounds really interesting from your testimonials. I'm looking forward to what she's gonna say here after seeing this thread...

She is straight-up and rock solid. It's funny to see people try to get under her skin and just... fail.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She must be on her cruise by now. LOL she'll find this thread a riot when she gets back.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm still pretty new around here but Vashti is definitely one of the reasons for me to keep coming back.

Most memorable thread so far was where she spoke about the number of penis's she sees in a day

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Most memorable thread so far was where she spoke about the number of penis's she sees in a day
    lol And every penis she sees it's the biggest one she ever saw, wasn't that her official stand in the matter?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast