+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hurt and Scarred

Hurt and Scarred

My ex girlfriend, who I started talking to again in late August after some fighting when I was out in IL in July while she was staying there and I wanted to see her.
    Anyway, over the past week things between us have become what they once were, we've fallen back in love with eachother but decided not to be together until after she finishes school.
    Well last night she told me that she loves me and then this morning she goes and INTENTIONALLY has sex with an ex of her's. Her excuse was she needed it because she hadn't gotten any in well over a year.

My question is what should I do?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Man. I don't know. How long does she have till she's out of school (her age) and your age?

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

She still has one year exactly left of school and she's 20, I'm 21 as of Monday.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    She still has one year exactly left of school and she's 20, I'm 21 as of Monday.
    And she did this because she didn't have any for a long time...

Then again, you know.. you two aren't really together...
    but then again... if she really cared about you she wouldn't have, yeah?

Hard to comment, esp when I dunno where you two stood.

Her excuse was she needed it because she hadn't gotten any in well over a year.
    That is NO excuse. Thats a dirty filthy lie! I would not give that girl a freaken chance in hell. Thats just nasty. Goin around telling you that she loves you and then goes off and sleep with her ex. If she loved you she would have slept with YOU not her EX!!!
    If I were you, I would forget about her and get a girl that will REALLY love you and be FAITHFUL to you!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I just want everyone to keep in mind that her and I were and are NOT together and we live 980 miles apart.

Having sex with somebody is a very powerful thing especially to women because their emotions is involved with it. I wouldn't lie to you but if she loves you a lot, she would have waited for you. If my gf did that to me even if were getting back together, it would be hard for me to forgive her. That's just totally wrong. You need to re-evaluate your situation and if you think that she's worth to be forgiven. But like you said, it was intentionally. Think for yourself, what if you're in a relationship with her...could you still trust her on not cheating on you? The fact that she can't control her sexual tendencies is a problem and she is prone to cheating. I don't have the actual details on her reasoning behind it but think about those things.

well thanks, I appriciate that.
    I thought I'd just let ya know that I know I can trust her because she has NEVER lied to me, but then again who really knows since she's so far away.
    I asked her if she did with him right after she got home from being over there and she told me straight up that she did.

sounds like a complete inconsiderate bitch. dump her-how could she do that to you if she cares? sucks man!!!