+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omg someone KILL ME.

omg someone KILL ME.

I have problems moving on. I KNOW I HAVE TO. but I just can't stop myself from calling him.

i bet some of you already know the story.

1 second I want to let go, 1 second i want to wait. ANOTHER SECOND I WANNA CALL HIM AND TELL HIM to just give me a month time or something.

There's so many things. We even discussed how to decorate our room and the colours to use. What would we be doing. and now everything is haunting me. I know i sounded pathetic. I TRIED SO HARD TO MOVE ON. I deleted every single thing about him. Yet his numbers are still clear in my mind. His voice and his hands and his lips and every single thing.

I don't know how to forget. I really hope someone can tell me the answer. How can I STOP MYSELF FROM DOING STUPID THINGS. like calling him and EVERYTHING! Sometimes I just wish I die right now because I don't know what to do!

Many of us have been through the same thing. You are at the bottom right now. The only way is up.

You have already started to do the right things like deleting stuff about him.

Now you need to re-connect with yourself. Your family. Friends around you.

Take a vacation. Go away for a while if you can.

And keep posting here. Good bunch of people around here to keep you going.

Keep your head up !

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Many of us have been through the same thing. You are at the bottom right now. The only way is up.

You have already started to do the right things like deleting stuff about him.

Now you need to re-connect with yourself. Your family. Friends around you.

Take a vacation. Go away for a while if you can.

And keep posting here. Good bunch of people around here to keep you going.

Keep your head up !
    deleting things about him is one thing... i can still remember his face. you know? like every single thing about him like his face and his voice and everything. I wish i can like BRAIN WASH MYSELF RIGHT NOW!

Find your inner strength back hun and try to go back to that time when you were your own best friend and could stand on your two feet without the attention of anyone...

It's not easy but you can do it. I mean we've all done it.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

turn off your phone, and put it in the linen cupboard(where all the towels and sheets and stuff get kept). Go to the library- ok, maybe not on a Saturday/almost Sunday. Plan to watch 2 or 3 Dvds tonight(or go round to watch a dvd at a friend/family member's house), and buy some popcorn/nacos and salsa dip/pringles/fruits to have on a plate to munch at/giant pizzaaaaaaa.

Then tomorrow plan something else. Maybe look for something you've been putting off doing (cleaning the wardrobe, hoovering the house, checking the food stock to throw out old food, doing some gardening-even if it's just cutting the grass, digging out weeds, and watering flowers!). That will feel far more good than sitting being bored, letting yourself think! That's the worst thing to do actually. That's why guys who are newly single go on a humping spree-so they don't think so much.

the world cup is helping me keep busy, also i watched a movie yesterday about a guy who gets dumped by his ex and he think he cant move on but then meets another girl who is perfect and she likes him and treats him so well. that really showed me that i want someone to love me for who i am and that there are other people in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjaym View Post
    the world cup is helping me keep busy, also i watched a movie yesterday about a guy who gets dumped by his ex and he think he cant move on but then meets another girl who is perfect and she likes him and treats him so well. that really showed me that i want someone to love me for who i am and that there are other people in this world.
    500 Days of Summer? >_>

I have to admit; I dream about him everyday.

I don't want to. I really didn't ask for a dream with him inside.

I kept thinking stupid things like; 'how if he misses me?' ARGHHH. I REALLY REALLY HATE MYSELF. I wish someone would just KILL ME and get over it.

haha, I originally watched 500 days of summer with my ex, then I watched it recently again and it made me realize what a bitch she actually was.

So far tomatoes you're getting excellent advice. I went through what you were going through with my ex-wife for months, and I actually had to go to therapy to even get the advice and guidance I needed. So I'm going to try to relay some of the things I was told that really worked.

You need to keep busy, every single day. It can be menial or important, but it has to be busy. The more you're doing, and the more you have to think about what you're doing, the less likely you'll think of him. Make sure you make a lot of time with your friends and family, doing something, not just talking. You'll somehow talk about him if its just conversation. Keep busy.

Also, you should allow yourself time to think about him, but only a short amount of time, like ten minutes a day. Let yourself indulge and then remind yourself, that no matter how much you think about your situation, its not going to actively change anything. You can only change yourself. And you also can't deny your own feelings and want to heal and move on. So, just give yourself a little time, and then move on.

Finally, before you go to bed, try to do something that's distracting, like reading a book, or watching a movie, but allow it to be calming. If possible, fall asleep while you're doing it, and you may less likely dream of him. I still dream about my ex, but its only on the rare occasion I think of her.

I hope something here helps you in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashurii View Post
    500 Days of Summer? >_>
    nah it was "shes out of my league"

Quote Originally Posted by jayjaym View Post
    nah it was "shes out of my league"
    I watched that too!

I'm planning to make that.. NC thingy. If I can stop talking to him for 30 days; then I can stop talking to him for ANOTHER 30 days... and another...and another... and it will eventually be a year...? O_o?

I am very tired of thinking all the possibilities on how to convince him to get back together.
    but you know what?

IT'S HIS LOST.

I have made mistakes. But I have tried so hard to maintain this relationship as well. I learnt this and that just to make him happy. I do plenty of stuff while he just sits and doesn't even bother supporting me.

@wizard: i have finals right now. I think I should put all my brain on my finals. am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by tomatoes View Post
    i have finals right now. I think I should put all my brain on my finals. am i right?
    Duh, yes. Do that before you become ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Duh, yes. Do that before you become ketchup
    what's a ketchup? =0 i thought that's tomato sauce. .___.

I downloaded 500 days of summer. I liked it. You know, it kinda made me feel bitter but I'm kinda happy in the same time.
    nice movie really!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast