+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend Problems

Girlfriend Problems

This is my first of hopefully many posts here. My girlfriend has been acting really distant lately. All she talks about is how great I make her feel and how much I mean to her, or how much she loves spending time with me. However she's been talking to me less, and hanging out with me less for the last 4 or 5 days. Any ideas what is going on? I'm really starting to worry...

King Zarathu Guest
    I went through the same thing with my girlfriend. That was a few months ago. Now we're still going out--and it's 7 months and counting. Here's how to handle it:

Tell her EXACTLY this:
    My girlfriend has been acting really distant lately. All she talks about is how great I make her feel and how much I mean to her, or how much she loves spending time with me. However she's been talking to me less, and hanging out with me less for the last 4 or 5 days. Any ideas what is going on? I'm really starting to worry...
    That's right--EXACTLY what you just told me. If there's one thing that'll help it the most, it's talking about it from each point of view and it makes things so much more easier to fix.

I agree with LT. You just have to go to her and tell her how you feel. She may be busy with school or work or something. At least she is telling you how much she means to you and what a great time she has with you.

Mark

agreed..... just be open and honest with her. you said it's only been 4 or 5 days so maybe she's just been busy. so just get it out, before your mind starts letting you think crazy things.

Alright, that sounds like a plan. I guess it is the simplest of things that normally is the wisest. As they say in Kansas, (where I'm from) "thank ya'll!"
    Last edited by OpticalIllusion; 11-10-04 at 03:44 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    Yes--the simplest things are the wisest solutions. The STUPIDEST things are the causes of the worst arguments. My parents had an argument that almost resulted in divorce (which happened 2 years later) over a freaking headboard on the bed. LOL! It's funny now that you think about it.