+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she really like me?

Does she really like me?

Hello everyone.

So there's this girl. We haven't always been all that close up but, in the past few months, our friendship has really blossomed. It started out with a text every now and then, but now, we text almost every day. We have a lot in common, and, when the two of us along with a few others were hanging out and she needed a place to sit (Yes, other guys were present), she chose to sit on my lap rather than sit close with one of her girlfriends and she just hung out there for over an hour. We were cuddling and whatnot.

Now I'm thinking of asking her out, but I've always been a bit apprehensive when it comes to this stuff. Should I just do it? I'd rather live with regret than wondering "what if", but do you think the feelings really are mutual? I'm hoping I'm not just over analyzing some weird women signals and am totally off-base as to the whole situation.

Thanks,

Winn.

It seems like she is interested....especially if she doesn't act that way with other guys that you all are hanging out with. If it seems like she's singling you out, and wanting to be close with you over other guys present, it seems like she has feelings for you. I'd say go for it...probably keep it light at first...movie, coffee, etc...and see how she responds...