+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do your sexual fantasies involve your LOVERS? Mine don't...

Do your sexual fantasies involve your LOVERS? Mine don't...

So I've started to notice this interesting pattern...

When I have sexual fantasies, they NEVER involve the women with whom I've fallen most deeply in love (my "lovers"). They always involve my casual sex partners.

I'm just trying to understand this... the sex I have with my lovers is just as intense, if not more so, than with my casual sex partners. Physical chemistry is intense in both situations. But since the emotional attachment is stronger with my lovers, so it would make sense that I would have more fantasies about my lovers, no? Nonetheless, whenever a lover starts to pop into my head during a fantasy, she quickly gets pushed out by one of the girls with whom I've had a much more casual relationship.

What's up with this?

Interesting. When I was married to a woman whom I was sexually incompatible with, I often fantasized about an ex-gf who had the most amazing natural huge breasts.
    After my divorce, and since I started dating my current GF, I only fantasize about my current GF...no one else.

Fantasizing is exactly just that, fantasizing. It doesn't mean you love your girl any more or less, it just means for variety you like to think of other girls. As long as you keep those fantasies in your head and in your pants there shouldn't be any problem