+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to flirt tastefully?

accodata Guest

How to flirt tastefully?

I've noticed that there's all kinds of flirting, but when I flirt I feel like I'm all over the place. I'd like to come across as a smart, sexy, attractive female and communicate that I am interested by flirting tastefully without coming across as promiscuous.

How can a female respond physically and verbally to a male flirting?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm yeah. It's called laughing and touching.

Quote Originally Posted by accodata View Post
    I've noticed that there's all kinds of flirting, but when I flirt I feel like I'm all over the place.
    Be yourself and feel good in your own skin, don't try to be something you are not no matter how you'd like to come across. Do this enough times and eventually the right person will be revealed.

Avoid those who don't like you for who you are.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by accodata View Post
    I've noticed that there's all kinds of flirting, but when I flirt I feel like I'm all over the place. I'd like to come across as a smart, sexy, attractive female and communicate that I am interested by flirting tastefully without coming across as promiscuous.

How can a female respond physically and verbally to a male flirting?
    I think simple flirting should communicate your interest well enough. I think when you do much more than that, you risk looking aggressive, which can be interpreted as promiscuous.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't even notice when I'm flirting but I've been told I do it to everyone!

So I'm nto entirely sure what consists of flirting, touching, laughing and eye contact

When I want a guy I rely on one technique which normally consists of grabbing eye contact with a smile then looking away fro a few seconds, if when I turn back he is still looking at me I'm in there but just give him the eyes a little smile, look down then at him again within the next ten minutes he will be talking to me!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take the male's hand. Place it on your boob. Lick your lips slowly and tell him you swallow.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Take the male's hand. Place it on your boob. Lick your lips slowly and tell him you swallow.
    Haha my friend once got drunk grabbed a wine bottle deeped throated while drinking then turned to a guy and swallowed, it was so bad but seemed to work! I would never have the balls to do that however!

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Phoenix View Post
    Haha my friend once got drunk grabbed a wine bottle deeped throated while drinking then turned to a guy and swallowed, it was so bad but seemed to work! I would never have the balls to do that however!
    This is soooo bad but must have been such a laugh to witness!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Phoenix View Post
    I don't even notice when I'm flirting but I've been told I do it to everyone!
    There's been lots of times where I'll just be smiling and listening or whatever, or it'll be hot and I'm just moving my hair, and my friends were saying "you were flirting with him!!" and I really wasn't. I mean I was paying attention and all, but not like "hey baby " or anything.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/kissing-flirting-forum/41839-how-flirt-aware-flirting.html[/url]

I've linked this topic cos literally spent 10 mins writing my reply, only to find this thread!

It's simply a list of things guys and girls can do to flirt, but I have found that if you do and respond to everything(within reason) with a smile you will be percieved more positively.

Some of the advice is very blatant(like for guys starting a tickling fight or a girl to flick their hair), but even simple things like complimenting and asking for advice or help will show that you find them easy to talk to, as well noticing they are good at whatever you compliment them on! E.g. a guy in my music class told me I was a good drummer (while I was being modest about it to a teacher in the room). I'm sure my jaw was on the ground at that comment- I was speechless!

I remember going shopping with some friends, one of them being the same guy in my music class, who I really liked, and being asked which shirt I liked best out of 2 he was holding. Later on at the party we were at, he was wearing the shirt I liked(I didn't know which shirt he bought while in the shop). I complimented him on it-while gliding my hand across his shoulder, and I swear his smile just about curved off his face. Unfortunately, I was naive about the next steps of flirting, so that's about as far as that night went!

Man I wish I knew how to flirt. I'm still like a little school girl when it comes to someone I'm truly attracted to and like a lot... But when it's some scumbag at the mall asking me for my number with a sly grin, all of a sudden I've got a sultry voice and a flirty attitude (but still politely decline almost every time).