+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What can i do?

What can i do?

What does it mean she shows attracted body language but flirts with other guys and is more serious with me?
    She use to demonstrate attracted body language such as, crossed legs and pointed towards me and catching eyes(though, now she looks away really fast when our eyes do meet). She even went as far as copying my movements. When we talk she would be more serious, she wouldn't have the flirty/joking attitude that she takes on when to other guys, even if it's just small talk. Recently though, she hasn't shown as much of attracted body language anymore, and she takes glances at the guy who she has the flirty attitude with. Our eyes do meet but I don't think we're connecting anymore. She's 24 and I'm 18, She's a teacher and I'm a student, I'm also graduating in a week. What do you guys think I should do? How can I win her back?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Graduate without touching her. She doesn't want you, she just wants to be liked by young studs.

If what you are describing is accurate, you are in the FRIEND zone.

any ideas how i can get out of the friend zone?
    Last edited by TezukaX; 15-06-10 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TezukaX View Post
    any ideas how i can get out of the friend zone?
    Jump, and try not to fall into the [URL="http://www.laddertheory.com/ladderconstruction.htm"]abyss[/URL] (it sounds like you will)

lol i take it you're telling me to just confess to her and i have a high chance of getting rejected...

Well, from what you're saying, I can't imagine anything coming out of it. She flirts because she likes the attention, as mentioned, and she knows she can get the attention of horny guys. Its a road that leads to nowhere, and from what you're saying, its going to lead nowhere. Besides, you're going off to college soon. Just hook up there.

well when she flirts it isn't to the extreme like the normal teenagers, it's more like light flirting i.e. "oh you got subway and you didn't get any for me?" with the "i see how it is" tone to it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    THAT's FLIRTING? Do you live in a box?

As the looks of it, I think that you might be misunderstanding that she is a teacher but I am not there so I do not know, from the looks of it if you really want her back and that attention she gave you, step it up a notch and get her to notice you, by standing out from the crowd doesn't mean doing something stupid in front of class but like making her smile or showing her the nice guy routine to opening the door to her class or helping her carry something when she has so much to carry. The teacher may be into you but she is refraining from showing it, you must understand that maybe she stopped doing the things she did cause it puts her in a compromising position seeing as how you are a student and she is a teacher. If you really want to get out of the friend zone and make your girl friend a girlfriend you should stop by my site you can learn how approach your situation. Hopefully my post has helped you out and your pursuit of happiness!!!

lol can't click the link...not enough posts...well...today was possibly the last time i will see her unless i go back after graduation...so...yeah...you guys think i should leave it be and move on or keep at it?

yea sorry about that, honest mistake. I've changed it to go obey the rules of the forum. I will soon surpass the 15 post limit. Hope i help.

Cheers.

Aynka

Well, I believe you should leave it be and move on. No good can come from it.

she has no interest in you obviously

ok, i graduated and went back to see her. She seemed really excited to see me and hugged me twice without me initiating any gestures for contact. And she had to walk around this long pile of tables to get to where i was in order to hug me, but the then she denies my friend request on facebook...I am rather confused about the whole situation. Can anyone help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast