+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Look out my window, see Ex's car coming down the lane!!

Look out my window, see Ex's car coming down the lane!!

Search my other threads if you want more information.

Been broken up for almost 6 months. Been NIC for about 5 months. During NIC she contacted me about once a week about pointless things and eventually we hung out at the house a few times. I Couldn't stand it, deleted her as friend on fb. She has a new bf. Didn't hear from her for at least a month. She text me happy bday at around midnight. I don't respond. Another month of NC and I get a text from her asking what I'm doing.

I have not responded and really don't plan on it. Especially not today.

Well here's an update.

So I texted her today saying "sorry I missed your text yesterday Whatsup?"
    Didn't hear back for about 4 hours. Then she says she was just bored and Ellie(her dog) wanted to come over and have a play date with Haley(my dog). Then she asked if I will be home all night.
    I said, "Idk probably not why?" And she tells me cause she's driving home from her moms and has her dog and has to work. She is running late for work and asked if I could pick up the dog at her work and watch her for the night. She said she will just bring her home if I don't want to.

So I realized this is just her using me once again. If u search my recent threads, that is basically the only reason why she contacts me now. She is using me. Only contacts me when she needs something.

So I told her, " Yah Idk you should probably just take her home" she says OK and that was it.

About another week of NC goes by and:

Okay so just like 20 minutes ago I look out my window and see my ex pulling up in her car. I'm in my room blaring eminem and playing poker on my cpu. I stay in my room and act like I didn't see her. She walks in my house and starts talking with my family. My mom comes in my room and tells me someones here. She says its my ex and I should come out and say hi. I said im in a poker tournament and said id come out soon. Ex walks by my door with her dog and says hi. I said hi back and turned back around and continued playing poker. At this point I am confused as * * * * as to whats going on. I remained in my room playing poker while she was out there talking with my family. My mom came in my room and I asked her if she invited her over. She said no but ex texted my mom and asked if she could come over and bring ellie (her dog) and see my grandma. She also asked if I was there and my mom told her I was in my room and she thinks I am sleeping. So I told my mom, well she's not here for me, shes here for you. My mom said no, she's here to see grandma and here to see you. I said how do u know shes here to see me, and she said she's about to cry out there. She told me that ex said, "I shouldn't have came, he hates me." So I go out there and say hi to ex and it was really awkward. She seemed really sad and uncomfortable. I just sat on the couch, played with the dog for like a minute or two then went back in my room to tend to my poker tournament. Went in and out like that maybe 2 or 3 times with hardly saying anything to her. (She wasn't saying anything to me so why would I be saying anything to her???) I got out of my tournament and remained in my room for a while while she remained in the dining room talkin with my family. My mom comes back in and tells me to come say goodbye. I talk again with my mom for a few minutes then she said, well if you don't want to say gooodbye to her then at least say goodbye to ellie. (she said this really loud and im pretty sure ex heard) So I got up, went in the other room and sat on the couch. Still didn't exchange hardly any words with her. She looked really sad and said bye to me, I say bye back and she says bye to my mom. My mom said bye in a really sad voice and walked over and hugged her. While hugging her my mom was saying to not be a stranger and should bring ellie over more often. I don't remember how she responded but that was about it. She walked out the door and left. My mom told me she will probably never come back over again. I told my mom whatever and that all she does is use me anyway. As she was backing out, I noticed she had a headlight out on her car. I texted her telling her its out. She said she knows lol and that her dad won't fix it for her. I said you can do it, its easy lol. She said no its hard, you have to take out the battery and * * * * .

That was it. I didnt say anything back. I don't even know why I sent her the text in the first place. Or the second one. But just now I got a text from ehr saying, sorry if its wierd me at your house.

I havn't replied yet and I have no clue how I should reply???!!?

Sooooooooooo * * * is going on??? Im taking this right now that she was just awkward feeling and it made her kinda sad that I wasn't giving her attention? I really don't know whatsup. But ever since I have deleted her on fb, she has asked to come over, asked me to watch her dog, I shut her down and told her no, then she comes over unexpectedly, and gets all sad when I don't give her attention?

You think this is just her trying to keep me tied to a string? Is she getting sad that im not giving her everything she wants??

Do you think I was too harsh with the way I acted?? I know you won't agree with the texts I sent her. (I don't even agree with them. I think I was just feeling guilty when I sent them.)

* * * do I do now? I have no clue if she is still with her bf or not. I know I probably wont be hearing from her in a while. Is it possible I just pushed her away even further? Or is it possible this might be bringing her closer? FUUUCCCK im confused and set back!!!!

So Im thinking about sending, "not wierd, just kinda hard for me thats all"

Actually... IDK what to send.. AHHHHHHHH I need advice guys!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just ignore her completely? It's not that difficult. Sounds like even when she's not around, she causes problems. Occupy yourself with poker or go out with your friends instead. Switch your mobile off so she can't reach you and you won't be tempted to call her.

I do agree with maybe you should try to ignore her completely, or just tell her straight-up that she should not contact you any more. It is really awkward that she went to your house, though. >_>

First, your mom is NOT helping....she's enabling her to **** with you even more which is not cool. YOU didnt do anything wrong, she's trying to force her way back into your life and that aint right. Truth be told, she's probably hurting jus as much as you and all confused as well, but you need to be concerned about yourself right now. It's a hard move to make when you really cared for someone but it's the only move you have to make. Dont contact her, if she contacts you, don't respond.