+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website is quite counterproductive

Website is quite counterproductive

When every last person loves to pick you apart instead of help.

I often wind up getting really offended coming on here, and today I'm just furious... Hope you're happy I'm quitting your forum.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh brother, what did i say now?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

somehow my opinion is quite the opposite,this site helped me get thru my stuff , and i love it.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

I think it depends on who is involved in the conversation and on what day of the week. Some really smart people on here can be the most opinionated assholes I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I think it depends on who is involved in the conversation and on what day of the week. Some really smart people on here can be the most opinionated assholes I've ever had the displeasure of conversing with.
    The problem is nowomannocry doesn't read the people who actually want to help him, does what he wants, and then he regrets it, like that "prostitute" thing... he is getting himself up to the neck on shit and not listening to reason.

You'll be back.
    Spammer Spanker

Is he the one that was asking if he should lose his virginity to a prostitute?

Is he the one that was asking if he should lose his virginity to a prostitute?
    Yes, and then he did it despite people told him not to.. and posted another thread named "prostitution has scarred me for life".

Ha, well thats what you get when you ask for advice, receive sound advice, and then don't follow it.

The rare occasions I find the forum counter-productive are when people become entangled in wanting to be right rather than exchanging ideas and listening to the other party.

But this is something that pisses me off in real life too...opinionated people who forget even the essence of the discussion..

Also people who are not consistent in their opinions (due often to he reason above)...they swing their opinions from one thread to another just in order to contredict the OP and appear all mighty and knowledgable
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

..Or people who aim and to deliberately 'provoke' , hoping they will cause an argument....

Personally I think that if people have grievances, why not suggest a 'real life' meeting....expecially if you reside in the same country. Far better to sort out your differences 'face to face' than resort to the petty status of 'keyboard warrior'.....which is for cowards.

I think that the "online tough guys" are way less likely to do or say anything in the same manner that they would from the safety of their computer. People are quite bold when they know they are safe.

I think that the "online tough guys" are way less likely to do or say anything in the same manner that they would from the safety of their computer. People are quite bold when they know they are safe.
    Yes it's a bit like when people do stupid things from the safety of their car..
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Yes it's a bit like when people do stupid things from the safety of their car..
    LOL, its so funny that you mentioned that. Some dude flipped me off a little while ago when he was driving in front of me on a one lane road. When the road opened up to two lanes I pulled up next to him and asked why. He angrily went on about me following too close, so I told him to pull over in a nearby parking lot so that we could "discuss" it in depth. He declined, I told him that doing stupid crap like that will get him in deep sh*t one day, and then he sped off.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why were you tailgating? I HATE that!!! If I am driving the speed limit or more, you have no business on my bumper. I just slow down to a crawl though, and make them go around me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast