+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website is quite counterproductive

Technically it's illegal to tailgate. You have to maintain a certain distance on the road, depending on how fast your going. I get nervous whenever people start doing it - I like to give them a little thing called a "happy tap", where I tap quickly on the brakes, just enough to make them shit their pants and slow the fück down. Usually works.

I have a crowbar under my seat for anyone that starts funny business. Anyone who wants to pull over for an "in-depth discussion" about my driving habits is going to be kissing iron.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    , just enough to make them shit their pants and slow the fück down. Usually works.
    I see you found a way around that pesky LF censorship, LOL.

Anyway I didn't tailgate the guy. At best I got close a few times because I was dead tired. It is almost ten miles of one lane road with very few passing zones and the zones are placed near curves that make passing someone almost impossible. Had he just tapped his brakes I'd have gotten the message or smashed into the back of him (both of which would have been my fault and I'd have to deal with whatever consequences). Flipping me off was childish though, and I feel that if you want to take things to that level that you have to be prepared to back it up.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

incognito do you drive a large truck?

i've always driven small cars but i've been borrowing my dads large suv and i've noticed that people treat me different on the road. they don't try to cut me off and they move out of my way.

i have now gotten used to it and now i expect those things. just like i expected to be bullied by large urban assault vehicles in my mazda.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Technically it's illegal to tailgate. You have to maintain a certain distance on the road, depending on how fast your going. I get nervous whenever people start doing it - I like to give them a little thing called a "happy tap", where I tap quickly on the brakes, just enough to make them shit their pants and slow the fück down. Usually works.

I have a crowbar under my seat for anyone that starts funny business. Anyone who wants to pull over for an "in-depth discussion" about my driving habits is going to be kissing iron.
    And yet again I had to edit my signature.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    incognito do you drive a large truck?
    No, I drive a mid sized car. I do find that people in SUVs drive more aggressively and usually in a less considerate/safe manner. Having all that space and metal around them makes them feel more secure, probably too secure. Most of the accidents I've seen lately involve either an SUV or a high priced sports car. In both instances I believe that the driver's had too much confidence because of what they were driving. People forget that horsepower doesn't equal stopping power and that a large vehicle doesn't equal invincibility.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Off Topic

way off
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkissesforu View Post
    Off Topic

way off
    go cry about it

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I see you found a way around that pesky LF censorship, LOL.
    He got that from me, but as usual, he's two steps behind.

f​uck

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    He got that from me, but as usual, he's two steps behind.

f&#82O3;uck
    Never trust a man who is just two steps behind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12