+ Follow This Topic

Thread: found my lost love ....

found my lost love ....

i have just called my ex girlfriend, after a couple of months of no contact. She is about 2 hours away in a new city (london) with a new life after breaking up from her ex boyfriend, we dated last summer and since then she has had a another boyfriend who she is no longer with..... we have a lot of history but now she is single and i managed to get her number from a friend so i decided to call her and ask "how her life is going". I think she was happy to talk with me, but i'm not sure how i feel now, i'm a little worried how i sounded...i just wondered what the next move is ? i mean .. how long should i wait before i call her again... and i still love her ....

Well, do you want to get back together with her or not? If you don't know, you best figure out your intentions before taking anything further.

well i would love to get back together with her one day, i only gave her a call to make contact again....i just dont want to bother her, i've never been in this situation before, i'm not sure how she feels or if she wants me to call again...but as said i still think about her and love her..

Wait to see if she calls back .Don't be a pushover.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

Well, I don't think there's any harm in you calling her again. Give it a few days, find out what you want from all of this, and then talk to her. You obviously still feel that spark, but be wary. It will be a long distant relationship, well in my eyes at least...2 hours. That's a lot of gas. But there can't be too much harm, just catching up with her again.